Cardio DVD's

Options
Looking for reccomendations for cardio DVD's to do at home. I enjoy kick boxing type and dance type stuff. I also have a Wii - any ideas for that as well. My gym membership ends at the end of this month, so I need to have a plan.

Replies

• shanhawk
    Options
    If you're into kickboxing/ dancing then I think you would really like Turbo Jam or the more intense Turbo Fire workouts. I love these workouts and have a lot of fun doing them. You can get them from www.beachbody.com
  • c_ward
    c_ward Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Personally I don't own a Wii but I do use workout videos from Collage Video. On the Collage website you can view the videos before you buy them. Some videos not on the Collage video website that I love: Turbo Jam, Turbo Jam on the Ball, Zumba. Some of my personal favs from Collage are: Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack, Stephanie Vitorino's workouts are great, as well as Tracy Long's videos. Choose the ones you like. There are so many to choose from. Depends are on your fitness goals. I wish you nothing but the best of luck and hope that you'll find some videos you like real soon.
  • AMBrody
    Options
    I don't have a gym membership, but I do have a Wii. I really like EA Active for Wii. It gives you a great workout in a short period of time. I enjoy Just Dance for Wii. I also use yoga DVDs on my off days of working out.
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    OMG...Turbo Fire FOR SURE!!!
  • Phoenyxtears
    Options
    I use my Wii for everything right now. I use EA Active 1 and 2, and their More Workouts game (which I like better anyway) Every once in a while, I'll get out my Dance Dance Revolution and do the workout mode. My sorority sisters like Just Dance 1 and 2 - though I'm not a big fan of it.

A lot of people seem to like Zumba. I just ordered my set so I have no opinion just yet on it's effectiveness.
  • msshaydlady
    Options
    I like the Zumba Fitness,The Michael Jackson Experience and Just Dance Two for the Wii. All of them give me a good workout. Plus the music is fantastic.