Subway Februany

Options
In honor of Subway's February deal I thought it'd be fun to see what everybody's sub of choice is.
I've only ever had 2 different kinds, but then I think of the endless possibilities that are out there to try.

So, what do you order?

Replies

• Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I alway order a footlong Veggie Delight on wheat with mustard and add avocado. Veggies I get are spinach, tomato, green bell, cucumbers, red onion and pepperchinis...sometimes jalapenos. :) Love it!
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Oh crimeny. My sandwich of CHOICE is a meatball sub. But that's not exactly in the current plan. :tongue: So what I would order *now* would be a turkey breast and ham, no cheese, with pickles and tomatoes and honey mustard.
  • in_it_2_win_it
    Options
    I get a small turkey with american cheese with onions, olives, lettus, and a little bit of mustard... and sometimes i add green peppers
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I usually get the $5 footlong black forest ham. I add: pepperjack cheese, spinach, tomatoes, pickles, onions, bell pepper, banana pepper, and fat free Italian dressing. I will eat half and have the other later. I love all those veggies!
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I always got turkey until I met my husband. He was out shoveling snow (he worked at a landscapers) and came home with a sweet onion chicken teriyaki and I fell in LOVE and that has been what Ive gotten for the past 8 years. I get mine toasted with lite mayo, sweet onion sauce, extra cucumbers and extra pickles.

He switches between the sweet onion chicken teriyaki and a veggie delight. He gets sweet onion and reg mayo, tomato, pickle, olive and onion
  • Teresa652
    Teresa652 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Since on my lifestyle change I get the ham and cheese but as a salad. Save me a lot of calories and I add sweet onion sauce. But I used to eat the subway melt on white with extra cheese and mayo.
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I get the Turkey BLT on white... No or light mayo. Its 325 calories and 21 grams of protein. You add 50 more calories for the light mayo;) I eat them all the time!!
  • AnnKuperRogers
    AnnKuperRogers Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    6" turkey on wheat , no cheese, all the veggies including spinach, no jalapenos, mustard only. (drool):love: 25 lost about 30 left to go!
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    6" turkey on wheat , no cheese, all the veggies including spinach, no jalapenos, mustard only. (drool)

I didn't know they had spinach! I'm gonna get spinach next time!
  • japaneseink
    Options
    I always got the black forrest ham and provologne but would prefer swiss and ham they just don't have it at my subway. Recently though I haven't been eating as much subway because I am trying to eat less processed food. I love it though.
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Foot long veggie on wheat, no cheese, toasted with the works and sweet onion sauce! Not the most sodium conscious (really, if you have blood pressure issues, dont' eat this) but delicious!
  • Aspynmom
    Aspynmom Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm had this today.....6 inch turkey on wheat, double meat, no cheese, toasted, with spinach, green peppers, tomato, black olives, pepperocinis and oil/vinegar. Soooooo tasty!!!!!

One of my favorite cheat meals is a 6 inch meatball with cheese, toasted, green pepper, black olives and parmesan....(((drool)))
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    6" oven roasted chicken breast, no cheese, lettuce, pickles, tomato and fat-free honey mustard
  • sarakaufman
    sarakaufman Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I just ate there saturday. I had a turkey and ham sub no cheese veggies spinach, onions, pickles, and no sauces at all brought it home and put fat free mircal whip. There so good.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    i always get a turkey on wheat, with provolone, lettuce tomato, black olives , banana peppers, black pepper and spicey mustard...man its hard to type with a 5 month old beatin on the keyboard too
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I love the 6 in chicken teriyak on wheati- no cheese, with spinach, lettuce, tomatoe, bell pepper and pepper only. No dressing required :)

On a cheat day I get the buffalo chicken on wheat- shredded cheese, toasted, spinach, lettuce, tomatoe, bell pepper, pepper, buffalo sauce..
  • shaunarlr83
    shaunarlr83 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    now I go for a turkey no cheese on wheat, let, pickles, bell peppers, onions and mustard but I used to eat italian toasted chicken with bacon ranch and cheese, worked there when I was 16 people come up with some crazy sandwiches let me tell ya!!!
  • jen0619
    jen0619 Posts: 414
    Options
    I used to get turkey till I met my boyfriend which made me fall in love with oven roasted chicken breast.

I get the 6in wheat oven roasted chicken breast with mustard, lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, onions, banana peppers, mustard, and onions of course. NO CHEESE
  • LP4me
    LP4me Posts: 27
    Options
    AAaawww....dang! Now i'm hungry!! :ohwell:
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    My 6 inch sandwich from subway is about 420 calories....I get the Turkey & ham on Italian herbs and cheese with provolone cheese, pickles, black olives, lite mayo, Parmesan cheese, and tomato or the other sandwich I get only difference is the bread and its the Italian White with all the same condiments and that one runs about 304 calories.