Booby question...

wilmelenne
wilmelenne Posts: 113
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I hear there are exercises to perk up breasts...what are those?

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    I think push-ups and band exercises work to tone the muscles surrounding that area...
  • Well, I don't know if this will perk up your breats, but my best guess would be to do some exercises that strengthen your chest muscles, like the chest press and chest flye.
  • jeanniea25
    jeanniea25 Posts: 7 Member
    yeah any chest exercise. but I can tell you this. when you loose weight gravity is not your friend.

:sad:
  • Anything that works your pectoral muscles will help out but depending on how big your breasts are, gravity will always win.
  • droppin_lbs
    droppin_lbs Posts: 107 Member
    The female breast is mostly comprised of fat not muscle that can be developed. You can certainly develope the muscles under the breasts but this will not really "perk up" the breasts themselves.

Sorry for the bad news - every woman on earth wishes this weren't the case. So exercise won't help you hear but about $5K can! lol...
  • givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    You can tone the muscles under the breasts, but you can't really do anything about the breasts themselves except wear very supportive bras and hope some of the loose skin will shrink, like it does on the rest of the body as you lose fat. Personally, I'm considering a little reconstruction when I get to my goal weight.
  • Marcia_11
    Marcia_11 Posts: 143 Member
    yeah any chest exercise. but I can tell you this. when you loose weight gravity is not your friend.

:sad:

lmao but it is soooo true!! :sad:
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    There are dumbbell exercises that help those little puppies too.
  • Any exercise that works the pecks will help you out with that. Only downside is that your breasts will also probably get a bit smaller. Maybe even a whole cup size. But, when us women lose weight, that seems to be the first place we lose it anyway. And it's better to have small, but perky breasts, if you have to choose, right? :)
  • pull ups and push ups..Any mine didnt get any smaller i weight 110 pounds and have 32 d i actually went up a size..so dont be afraid to tone up ..Anything beats saggy boobs lol
This discussion has been closed.