Down side to wait loss for the girls

Options
The sad thing about weight loss.. you lose your boobs too!

Replies

• shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    If there made of fat yea but if there made of tissue no....mine are tissue, always small even if I was a chubby *kitten* all my life!...
  • lovemyspecialks
    lovemyspecialks Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yeah it is a bummer....however even my heaviest I didn't have big boobs...but yes they deflated even more once I dropped a good 20 lbs.... I def need to go buy a miracle bra from VS. I think I rather be healthy and fit then have boobs....I can always buy those later LOL.
  • leakewh
    leakewh Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Here we go again with the boob size...Im telling you...you gals get way too twisted up in losing weight and your boobs getting smaller...Bigger is not always better....(sorry...I'll say it....fat boobs are about as attractive as my fat belly....) I'd take a smaller tight set any day....
  • mmoyer1978
    mmoyer1978 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    LOL! Not all of us. That seems to be the one thing that ISN'T shrinking after losing 30lbs. I'm sure they'll eventually shrink some, but my sister only weighs about 120 and she's still a nice full C cup.
  • rlmarti4
    rlmarti4 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yeah I kinda liked being a C but thats when i was 145, I think if I get to 110-115 and I'm a A its still okay because I got padded bras lol. And I will ALWAYS have a big butt
  • takingbackalison
    Options
    YES lol I lost around 30 lbs back in High school just from cutting calories and no exercise and my boobs looked like deflated balloons. I went from a C to an A/B. Thennnnnnnn I gained the weight back and got my boobs back.. And now I'm attempting to lose even more weight than before, a total of 50 lbs.. I'm assuming I'll lose my boobs again but I'm hoping that with exercise this time they'll look much tighter and less weird looking haha
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    :wink: if I lose mine to much I'll just save up for new ones
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Add me to the shrinking boob crowd. I used to be a full C. A few months ago I purchased several really nice very supportive sports bras with underwire. I don't fill them up anymore and they don't provide the support because they are now way too big! While I'm stoked about my progress, I'm ticked off that I now have to invest in MORE new sports bras.
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Yeah it is a bummer....however even my heaviest I didn't have big boobs...but yes they deflated even more once I dropped a good 20 lbs.... I def need to go buy a miracle bra from VS. I think I rather be healthy and fit then have boobs....I can always buy those later LOL.
    my thoughts exactly
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    my thoughts exactly
  • dr1981
    dr1981 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    In shape>boobs
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Here we go again with the boob size...Im telling you...you gals get way too twisted up in losing weight and your boobs getting smaller...Bigger is not always better....(sorry...I'll say it....fat boobs are about as attractive as my fat belly....) I'd take a smaller tight set any day....

*feels depressed about fat boobs now* :(
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I'll take nice, small, firm, little boobies over ... umm ... these any day. :P
  • shardown
    shardown Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I've dropped from DD to a D in the past month and I'm not really happy. I like my girls and so does the fiance. However, the last time I was close to my goal weight, I was a firm C so I'm hoping I don't lose too much :D
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    they won't disappear entirely. You'll retain your overall proportions, so if you are genetically a big-bust girl, you still will be even if the cup size has shrunk.

I was spilling out of DD's when I started, and now I'm a full C, but the ratio of boob/waist has remained. So I still seem like I am curvy even though each of the girls is much smaller. KWIM?
  • myladyelliott
    Options
    Sorry, but I've been wearing a bra since I was eight - and topped out at a DD. I'll be ecstatic to see them go!

Plus, the man has agreed to my having a reduction after all the weight is gone, just to perk them back up.
    :blushing:
  • Tvstarbabe
    Options
    Thats truee... id rather have an in shape body than big ones! Although I'm startin out at a small B.. hmmm... hahah but good luck to everyone on their weight loss!
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I wish my would go away! I'm not happy wtih DD's, but with my luck they'll be the last things to go. If they don't budge, I'll have to get a reduction.
  • Shyewright
    Options
    I wish my boobs would get smaller. No matter how much I lose they stay the same. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    The problem is not only that they shrink, it's the sag factor. Smaller yet firmer would be fine... but that ain't what I got going on here, sad to say...