Kind of a success story

Options
I used to be addicted to diet pills. And by addicted I wouldn't eat ANYTHING with out popping some kind of diet pill first. Well today while shopping with my boyfriend, he pointed out the new Hydroxycut Max made just for women. I've taken Hydroxycut before and was happy with the results. I picked up the box and seriously considered buying it. But I put it back and told him "I want to do this the right way. With out diet pills" ... Huge step for me!! 6 lbs lost (10 in total since Jan 1) all with still eating and NO diet pills!!

Replies

• dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! That iis huge.

Best wishes for success to you.
  • MooseWizard
    MooseWizard Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You do not need to add, just subtract, and you will continue to lose the weight!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB,that's a huge success. You should definitely be proud.
  • CiCiSlim
    Options
    Huge success!!! Keep up the good work...you are soooooooooo on the right track!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!!!
  • Lcm726
    Lcm726 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Realizing your strengths and weaknesses is awesome! You will see results and feel so much better about yourself.

Thank you for sharing your tough moment. It really helps others realize things about themselves.

I've been having this same problem (not diet pills, but with ice cream...it's my red light food..I usually can't say no to it). Last night I ate my last bit of ice cream that I'll have at home. I've decided I'm not buying it for home anymore, unless it's portioned and lowfat/local. My husband suggested it after our son went to bed. This is what we've been doing for 5+ years and it has to stop. I really need to work on this habit, or at least learn to control it.
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I used to be addicted to diet pills. And by addicted I wouldn't eat ANYTHING with out popping some kind of diet pill first. Well today while shopping with my boyfriend, he pointed out the new Hydroxycut Max made just for women. I've taken Hydroxycut before and was happy with the results. I picked up the box and seriously considered buying it. But I put it back and told him "I want to do this the right way. With out diet pills" ... Huge step for me!! 6 lbs lost (10 in total since Jan 1) all with still eating and NO diet pills!!

That's wonderful! Great job!
  • angelabf
    Options
    Great job!
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    That's great! You must have felt awesome after putting that box down :)
  • baharal
    baharal Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Excellent! It has to be a lifestyle change - otherwise, you'll be dealing with this the rest of your life. It's a mind thing, stay focused on being health and on your goal.
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!