Craving Chocolate? low calorie SNACK!

Options
Quaker Rice Cakes CHOCOLATE crunch
1 rice cake = 60 calories
light whip cream on top with some fresh strawberries!!!

Replies

• blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    mmmmmm, another good idea, I smear peanut butter on top!!
  • icandoityesican
    Options
    I've been wanting to try Nutella is that good ? Not sure if that's the spelling of it...
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    My kids love nutella. High in sugar though.
  • bjenny1234
    Options
    For me Nutella is almost TOO good!!!! I think I could eat the whole jar! lol I have seen Nutella single packs, that would help with portion control. =D
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Nutella is evil!!! Dont' let that yummy jar of chocolatey goodness anywhere near your house (unless you have much better self control than I do!)
  • loriefolk
    Options
    Sounds good! I'll have to pick some up at the store tomorrow!!
  • andyxbear
    andyxbear Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I thought I'd like Nutella, but I don't. I'd much rather plain peanut butter or peanut butter with a little bit of chocolate mixed in.
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I dip Butter Snap pretzels in Nutella....less than 200 cals...great for a snack! (1 Tbsp Nutella) also a light skim of Nutella on Multi Grain toast in the morning is great too (especially when PMSing) LOL
  • haleyechurch
    haleyechurch Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Pirate's Booty Chocolate snacks: http://www.foodprocessing.com/vendors/products/2011/034.html

They'll change your world...
  • mommamo5
    Options
    I like the caramel crunch rice cakes with nutella on them...yummy!!!
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh!! They have single serving packs?!? Where did you get those?
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    For me Nutella is almost TOO good!!!! I think I could eat the whole jar! lol I have seen Nutella single packs, that would help with portion control. =D

Sorry I forgot the quote... Oh my gosh!! They have single serving packs?!? Where did you get those?
  • mom2jamc
    Options
    Nutella is very good. It taste like choc. with a hint of hazelnut. I love it on bananas and my kids love it on waffles.