Tonights Biggest Loser ..... Your thoughts

Options
faithNlove212
faithNlove212 Posts: 203 Member
What did you think of tonights episode?? I feel as though Arthur is an idiot!! And that Karma is a b*tch!! :mad:

Replies

• MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Just getting started, but I HATE HATE HATE Courtney from the aqua team. With a PASSION!!!!
  • LeslieAnn72
    LeslieAnn72 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    i want to smack Arthur!
  • KaylatheChristian
    Options
    Not too sure about the chocolate eating contest..Kinda ridiculous if they really want these people to lose weight...
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I wish It was my JOB to lose weight. I don't give folks too much credit that get the opportunity to do it in a spotlight with ZERO other responsibility.

You folks are far better role models.
  • ashleyinthestars
    ashleyinthestars Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I wish I could follow this thread while the show is on, but we don't have a tv near the computer! I'll check back later (so this is my *bump*) :smile:
  • nradz5
    nradz5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I agree, I didont like the chocolate eating contest at all.
  • dihardcheer86
    Options
    all them damn chocolates...i ended up having one too. but 35! i nearly puked when i saw that number
  • jmhunter84
    jmhunter84 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I appreciate Arthur for being honest but it was a low blow, the game play is stupid to me. Your life's focus should be to lose weight!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fan.. but NOT of the temptations. I know they do it for the "game" part of things, but I'm all over watching them workout, learn to eat and cook well... the challenges.. THAT's what I like about the show. As far as tonight, Arthur better watch out... if he's low man, he's GONE!

I'm so in love with Bob and Jillian... if I met them I'd be so completely star-struck... major crushing going on!!!! Don't get me started on Ali!!!!! Been watching her on Day's since forever!!!! LOVE!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    i'm30 mins in and pretty pised

this season is a downer for sure. i made a post about it last week.
  • crystal_sapphire
    Options
    I wish It was my JOB to lose weight. I don't give folks too much credit that get the opportunity to do it in a spotlight with ZERO other responsibility.

if i could live in a bubble for a while and heal from my eating disorder and other mental health issues i would.

i don't like that it's all about numbers though but it's the way it is. a reality tv show. if i could go to some place and get away from responsibilities but learn different coping mechanisms i'd take it in a heartbeat.
  • crystal_sapphire
    Options
    Not too sure about the chocolate eating contest..Kinda ridiculous if they really want these people to lose weight...

... have you never watched the show before? it's reality tv. it's to make it more entertaining than watching people work out for 2 hours. with that being said every season the show becomes more exaggerated.
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options

if i could live in a bubble for a while and heal from my eating disorder and other mental health issues i would.

i don't like that it's all about numbers though but it's the way it is. a reality tv show. if i could go to some place and get away from responsibilities but learn different coping mechanisms i'd take it in a heartbeat.
    I didn't say I wouldn't like the opportunity I meant that the folks here that have dropped a 100pounds are far more impressive in that they have done it with work and kids and school and snow and etc.........
  • KeepingitMovin
    Options
    Arthur shoulda kept his mouth shut! The unknowns are bringing it in the gym!
  • crystal_sapphire
    Options

I didn't say I wouldn't like the opportunity I meant that the folks here that have dropped a 100pounds are far more impressive in that they have done it with work and kids and school and snow and etc.........

of course it's admirable. I'm just saying that for some people it would be prefferable
  • amylynn96
    amylynn96 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to train with the unknowns just once, their workouts are outta hand looking every week. They look so much fiercer in the gym than the black team. And yes i agree with the above post about not giving them too much props because theyre losing weigh in a controlled atmosphere and anyone can lose weight that way, i give my props to all of us for doing it the hard way and getting paid no money, just winning our health.
  • faithNlove212
    faithNlove212 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to train with the unknowns just once, their workouts are outta hand looking every week. They look so much fiercer in the gym than the black team. And yes i agree with the above post about not giving them too much props because theyre losing weigh in a controlled atmosphere and anyone can lose weight that way, i give my props to all of us for doing it the hard way and getting paid no money, just winning our health.

AMEN!!! I love the show, but its easier for them because they dont have the stress of work, school, kids etc there away from it all
  • hilhall822
    hilhall822 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I was so pissed at Arthur and kind of sad the black team wasn't able to vote him off THIS week...

I read in the BL desserts cookbook that they work out SEVEN hours a day- you'd think a guy that big could lose more weight doing THAT much exercise?!?
  • denisecc
    denisecc Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I think that being on The Biggest Loser is a gift. Arthur needs to go home. Considering how they work there butts off to loose weight he is obviously eating alot of extra calories. He should be dropping huge numbers..
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    all them damn chocolates...i ended up having one too. but 35! i nearly puked when i saw that number

I nearly puked when I saw him stuffing them in his mouth, gross!