Hello, I'm new

Options
Hello, my name is Rebecca, I'm 27 y/o and I weigh...too much, lol. My friend told me of this site today and so I joined today. I'm excited, and pray that I will continue to be motivated and see this journey through to the end. Hello all! :-)

Replies

• ophelia355
    ophelia355 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This is a great site! Stick with it!
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Welcome Rebecca!! Great job for joining and making the decision to get started that is half the battle! Feel free to friend me! I'd love to encourage you and vice versa! Good luck on your new journey!
  • Shyewright
    Options
    Welcome to the site!
  • DoralisM
    Options
    Hi Rebecca! Thanks for joining, u are going to like it in here. Theres lots of motivation from friends and from reading success stories. Good luck U CAN DO IT!!! :flowerforyou:
  • saltineil
    Options
    Hello Everyone, I just started this yesterday as a way to track everything for my personal trainer. I just started back exercising and eating right after reaching the most I have ever weighed in my life (156) late last year. My long term goal is to get back to my ideal weight, which is around 142 but for now I will settle for 146. I have a tropical sailing vacation coming up in 6 weeks so I have to lose about a pound a week to get there and look good doing it. My profile pic is my goal taken 6 years ago (at age 50) when I weighed between 138 and 142.

This program has made me conscious of everything I eat and do. After one week of exercising and eating better I lost 2.8 pounds and 2% body fat. I started with MyFitnessPal at week two of my fitness program and feel it will keep me on track. My personal trainer can also track my progress when our schedules don't match.

This is great and I wish everyone success.

Neil
  • goldenbutterfly
    Options
    Hi Weldone for joning i have been on here for about a week i am totally adcited to this site love it :)
  • rmichel2
    Options
    Thank you, I'll send you a friend request!

=)
    ~Becca