Subway Februany

Options
2»

Replies

• paulmmichaud
    paulmmichaud Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    The steak and cheese, baby! Loaded up with all the veggies!!! Of course I make sure if I'm gonna eat that that I work out for at least an hour or more that day doing my cardio and that I actually have the calories banked up to be able to eat that.
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I order the Veggie De Lite on wheat, with all the veggies, except the hot peppers and lettuce then add olive oil and oregano and have them toast it. Very yummie!
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    flatbread with lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, a COUPLE onions, and 1 slice of cheese. sprinkle a dash of pepper on there and youve got the best sandwich ever!!
  • vero_1
    vero_1 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Roasted chicken breast on nine grain wheat with pepper jack cheese, mustard and all the vegies (jalapenos too) hold the onions please! Yum!
  • Sparklewolfie
    Options
    What is the Subway deal? I don't think the Subway here is doing any type of deal :frown: but I always get the same thing anyway!

6" veggie sub on wheat! All the veggies, extra jalapeno, only sweet onion sauce (no mayo or mustard). I wish there was pepperjack cheese at the Subway here, because in America that is what I get!!