Hi everyone

Options
I'm brand new to the site but am very excited. I love that you can keep track of all your food and drink intake and your exercises all in one place. And I especially love the app for the Droid; it's so convenient that you can scan your food in. :smile:
I was reading some of the success stories on the posts and see the banners and that just inspires me to push through the cravings. I hope I do as well as you guys are doing!

Replies

• maggieschuck
    Options
    welcome.
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    You'll love it here! Everyone is so encouraging and uplifting, you just don't feel like you're doing it all by yourself!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. Good luck!
  • TiredOfBeingRound
    TiredOfBeingRound Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been with MFP for about 3 wks and love it! It's so easy! I do a lot of logging through my Droid also.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you like!

One day at a time...you can do this!

ToBR
  • Bub3les0
    Options
    Its a great site :) If you need more friends feel free to add me :)
  • iluvmine
    iluvmine Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    hi and good luck
  • sparkle1014
    Options
    :happy: Welcome. Stay excited.
  • cortneyscragg
    Options
    I am pretty new to myfitness pal and it told me to eat 1200 calories.For a 2 pound weight loss a week and it worked great for the first 4 weeks now the last 2 week i have lost none.Why have i stopped I do as much cardio as i can.So why did it stop all of the sudden.And do most people eat there calories that they burn in there work outs.I always eat the 1200 .If I eat those again i feel like i have ate to much.If i get really hungry i will eat my workout calories or atleast some of them.
  • caltenhein01
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It's very encouraging to see so many people offer support so quickly. I hope everyone who offered to be added as a friend meant it :wink: I'll take you up on it.
  • cakeordeath
    cakeordeath Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hello! Always glad to see a.new face around here. :flowerforyou:
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Ditto on the friend offer. I have been using the iPhone app for MyFitnessPal and just got around to checking out the website and message boards, so I am a little light on the friends list myself. Take care and good luck!
  • PharmCat12
    Options
    Welcome! I also love the Droid app - that is actually where I first found MFP! I have found it very helpful to track absolutely everything I eat and drink. It has really opened my eyes to how many calories are in the things I eat, and has helped me make better choices. Feel free to friend me if you would like some additional support :)
  • caltenhein01
    Options
    I found this through the app, as well. And I know what you mean about being made conscious of what you eat. The office where I work is always loaded w/ little treats and goodies and I always had some. (Gives you an idea why I joined :smile: ) Now with this, just the thought have having to log everything in has made avoid them. I don't even want to see what my numbers would be like it I ate that stuff!