Good Dessert :)

Options
So I just sort of made this up tonight when I was trying to figure out what to have for dessert that would satisfy me without a lot of calories and here's what I did! :

I put 5 Goya Maria cookies (sooooooooooo good, if you haven't had them you definitley should!) on the bottom of a small dish. Then I put 1 cup, halves of strawberries inside of them. Finally, put 2 tbsp. whipped cream on top! This is only 180 calories. Plus if you like coffee with your dessert, which I do, then have a cup with 2 tbsp. half and half for a grand total of 220 calories! Yummmm... hope you like it if you try it! :happy:

Replies

• seasonalvoodoo
    seasonalvoodoo Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I love those cookies. That sounds amazing...I may have to try that (if I can keep myself from eating the entire package of cookies!)
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    sounds very satisfying. I may have to try it.
  • dansu2000
    Options
    Sounds yummy. Will check and see if they have these at my grocery store
  • Martha_VH
    Martha_VH Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Sounds tasty, I'll have to try it!
  • juleslianne
    Options
    Usually if you're looking in the grocery store its in the hispanic foods section, thats where the whole "Goya" line comes from. Hope you all enjoy!
  • juleslianne
    Options
    Oh, haha, and I agree seasonalvoodoo, its soooo hard to minimize the amount of these cookies you eat!