bruises?

cheshirequeen
cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Has anybody started getting bruises since they've started working out or is it just me? Ever since I've been working out I've been getting bruises on my legs, thighs and butt. Just curious.

Replies

• CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    It could just be your bumping into things while exercising and don't remember. But if your concerned (which you obviously are or you wouldn't be asking LOL) I would go see the doctor. Increased bruising or easily bruising can be signs of something more serious.
  • Shannon7713
    Shannon7713 Posts: 76 Member
    How is your Iron?? You may be anemic? Ive been most of my adult life, but when ever I start to work out, I seem to get worse.... I started taking iron supplements, seems to work...... :flowerforyou: good luck!
  • I have a condition that causes me to bruise easily on occasion. My doctor always asks me about bruising, heavy periods, nose bleeds, cuts that don't clot quickly. You might think about those things and talk to your doctor. Otherwise, maybe it's like lilmissgenius said...
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    I'm the same way. I have bruises all over my knees and thighs. Don't know how they got there, but there they are.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    i do have anemia, and have also been taking iron supplements, but it might just be me hitting stuff, i never notice them, hubby points them out, ive always been like that though. just wondering if it was just me. haha. my dad has always been like that too.
  • Do you take a multi-vitamin? That helps
This discussion has been closed.