Losing It for Disney!

Options
Hello Everyone!
I'm new here. I'm 200lbs and I have 200 days to lose 40lbs for my trip to Walt Disney World.:wink:
I found this website and hoping to gain the support not only to lose the weight, but to keep it off. I've lost weight before, but was not successful keeping it off.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Annie

Replies

• kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    NIce goal. You will get there!
  • novatri
    novatri Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    That's about 1.5 lbs per week. A tough goal. We're all here to support you and wish you luck.
  • mmanderr18
    mmanderr18 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great!! I'm leaving for Disney on February 26th and I hope to lose 10 pounds by then!

I'm pretty new here too but my biggest advise is to stay absolutely true and record everything on MFP. Usually, when I know what's for dinner I'll put everything in before hand so that I can see how many calories I am consuming and that way if I'm blown away by the number I have the power to eat less-- instead of tracking after and there being nothing you can do.
    Good Luck with your weight loss! Friend my if you'd like! :)
  • christina31
    christina31 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! We have a very similar goal! I'm going on vacation to Disney this year for my daughter's birthday and I'm determined to be fit when we get there. This site is great for support and motivation. Good luck!!:drinker:
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Welcome... and definitely take mmanderr18 advice!
  • morningstarluv
    Options
    Love Disney World! Can I come too! lol Enjoy your journey...You will do great!:flowerforyou:
  • TiredOfBeingRound
    TiredOfBeingRound Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    What a great inspiration! You can do this. 1.5lbs a wk is do-able! Stay positive and be sure to log everything.
    It really does help.

Good luck! Add me if u like.
    ToBR
  • irongate
    Options
    Hello Everyone!
    I'm new here. I'm 200lbs and I have 200 days to lose 40lbs for my trip to Walt Disney World.:wink:
    I found this website and hoping to gain the support not only to lose the weight, but to keep it off. I've lost weight before, but was not successful keeping it off.

I guess we are both losing it for disney...I live in Orlando but I am doing the half marathon at Disneyland in Sept. Good luck on your goal...you can do it!