NEW

deleineg
deleineg Posts: 6 Member
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all, I am new to this but I have struggled to loose weight for years. I tried Weight Watchers and I lost a lot of weight (24kg) in 1.5 years and kept it off for over 2 years but then a major personal crisis then travel assisted in my return to bad habits. I gained all of that weight back plus a few kgs more. I am pretty disappointed in myself however have found it hard to get motivated again. Joining MFP is already helping with my food but exercise is my hard factor... anyone got any tips?

Replies

• Briacha
    Briacha Posts: 160 Member
    Wlcome! I am new too and I also lost a ton of weight thru WW and, unfortunately, put it back. Let's try and motivate one another to stay on track this time. Good Luck. Let's do this ;)
  • addman72
    addman72 Posts: 220
    Welcome

Im the same , about 6 years ago I lost 30 odd Kilos ( not w/w) and managed to find them all again plus more.

What I failed to do last time was change my lifestyle and fell into old habits very easily.

You've taken the right 1st step , there is a wealth of information on this site and there are some amazing people who will help kick your butt into gear.

Good luck
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Welcome to all of you newbies...Just read the posts, make some friends and let a little healthy interaction help keep you motivated. This site is really great for that! Good luck!
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Hello there! Welcome aboard and good luck your new journey...we are all here for support!
  • deleineg
    deleineg Posts: 6 Member
    that would be great - i def could do with the motivation and its so great to do it with other people. :smile:
  • MR11
    MR11 Posts: 6 Member
    I just joined tonight. It will be nice to have some motivation. I recently had a baby and then my thyroid went bad which caused weight gain. So, I am needing to get back to where I usually am. Looking forward to making friends online to help keep me motivated and accountable.
This discussion has been closed.