Has anyone ever...?

Options
Have any of you guys ever ate something thinking it was lower in calories than it actually was, so you ended up going over your calorie limit? I just wanna know that i'm not the only one who's done this. lol I ordered a medium pan cheese pizza from pizza hut for dinner thinking it as only 91 calories per slice just because i read the wrong column under the nutrition info on their site...i was actually looking at the serving size, not the calories...i tend to do that though, except this time i didn't catch myself (guess i had other things on my mind). That was dumb. lol But i'm still blaming it on pizza hut...if only they put 'g' right next to 91 so i knew right then that it wasn't referring to calories. lol Anyways, i ended up eating 5 slices at 240 calories each, going over my limit by about 550 calories. Sad story, but true. :( Just wanna vent, because i'm feeling horrible about it, and now i can't sleep because i'm stressing...not just this, but other things as well...and it's almost 3 am and i have to be up by 8!

Replies

• girlofsun26
    girlofsun26 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Don't stress it...everyone makes mistakes..Its something that happens don't loose your sleep over it girly..cause tomorrow is a new day and you can start over then..:) Plus stressing is worse for your body..So say screw it..move on and enjoy tomorrow!! *hugs*
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is another day - you can't change what's already done. Just look forward and perhaps go for a run or do some extra exercise to burn off the calories.

Take care

Sarah :flowerforyou:
  • WEN575
    WEN575 Posts: 34
    Options
    I went out to lunch at a coffee shop and orderes off their "lifestyle choices" menu, which is supposed to be their nice, healthy options. Anyway, when I logged the food it came in just under 1000 calories!!!! (I have 1400 for the whole day and this was 1 meal!) I was not impressed. So I thought I was doing the right thing and it turned out sooo bad!