super idea i had! :D

Options
IDEA: I'm thinking about finding a cause to lose the weight for, like when they did that Feed America Drive. Where you lost so many pounds and food was pledged. I was thinking it would help some of us lose the weight we so desperately need and want to lose. The idea is this: Rally your family and friends and get them to agree to pledge non-perishable food items or a monetary donation to an organization of your choice. Get in touch with that organization and let them know that you're going to do it. After you go around and get your pledges give everyone your starting weight. Determine an amount of time it will take you to lose your desired weight, or just decide an amount of time to run your personal weight loss marathon for. When you complete the amount of time, lets say 6months. You weigh in. After your weigh in you go and collect the pledges from the people for your organization. Feed America is a good one because you can have people donate non perishables or money. You could let them pick a pledge or make it a pledge per pound or a pledge for every 5lbs!

Just a great idea I had spread the word! I will as well!

Hoping some people are down for this and I'm looking to make some new friends during my journey!

Replies