My before and during. 178 lbs vs 147 lbs. :)

Options
sjpaddock
sjpaddock Posts: 16 Member
I got this big in like a year!

CIMG1098.jpg

CIMG0955.jpg

IMG_3695.jpg

During pictures

DSCN5195.jpg

DSCN5216.jpg
Lovehandles are pretty much gooonnnnee!!! Yay!!

DSCN5198.jpg

Replies

• AlyssaC2010
    Options
    Great job!! You look really good! And how did you get rid of those love handles? Did you do any certain strength exercises to tone them other than cardio? I'm trying to get rid of mine...such a pain!
  • sjpaddock
    Options
    I actually didnt do any strengh excercises exept for chin ups, I did the elliptical and my own freestyle kickboxing. lol And well ate healthy and alot of water... I did do situps sometimes... like once a month or so, if that often.
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    great job! :D
  • AlyssaC2010
    Options
    I actually didnt do any strengh excercises exept for chin ups, I did the elliptical and my own freestyle kickboxing. lol And well ate healthy and alot of water... I did do situps sometimes... like once a month or so, if that often.

Cool, thanks. I do the elliptical also (I've noticed I've lost a couple inches in a couple of months) and I'm starting to jog now. Thanks for the info!
  • sergeant771
    Options
    I'd like to comment on the (outstanding!) naval photo. I got kids older than you but still appreciate a sight like that!

806322.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • LosingLbsAndGainingConfidence
    Options
    your during? How much more do you want to lose? I think you look amazing at where your at
  • fredivk
    fredivk Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Amazing results. You look FANTASTIC!!! Great Pics. You should be very proud of yourself.
  • amiddle1
    Options
    You look great girl!!! Outstanding!!!!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Oh wow. :O I think I died a little inside. Just a bit jealous. You look amazing, really. That's a during pic? You sure? Because oh... WOW! :)
  • sjpaddock
    Options
    I feel good, but its a during pic, because I want to lose some more weight on my thighs and arms.. Not sure how.. lol :) ANd thanks for all the kind comments!!! I really appreciate it. Thats what keeps me going! :)
  • sjpaddock
    Options
    Sad... I am back up to 163 lbs.... why is it so difficult to keep the weight down? I am hoping to do even better than before since I am starting thinner than last time. Hopefully this time i will stick with the healthy food and exercise.
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    WOW! may i ask how tall you are? I started at the same weight and have around the same goal weight. Also, was most of your exercise elliptical stuff?
  • klc1224
    Options
    Wow! you look great right where you're at, I think all you would have to do at this point is maintain.:wink:
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!! :) Great job! Thanks for sharing!!
  • lazyamerz
    lazyamerz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awww I struggle with that, too. Don't beat yourself up too much and hop back on the bandwagon... if you want some support, friend me. Good luck!
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, great job!
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    Options
    Great results.. Keep it up.. :)
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Very nice work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!