It's Wednesday! What's up with you today? :)

Options
Happy Wednesday, everyone! I love Wednesdays, one of my favorite days of the week!

This morning, it's off to the Feline rescue to do my duty. Then I've got a writing session this afternoon, then a workshop at 5, then a show at a comedy club tonight. I'll continue to eat right, and I'll exercise today. And I'll hit the bed tonight exhausted, with a smile on my face,

What's on tap for you today?

Replies

• Janelle3927
    Options
    Work, school, laundry, church and P90X Ab.Ripper some time today. I'm super excited for my meals today. I started the South Beach Diet on Monday and loving it so far!
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Cleaning and exercising because there is too much YUCKY snow to do anything else today :)
  • forestdancers
    forestdancers Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I am not a big fan of Wednesday since I have Monday and Tuesday so Wednesday is my Monday. Other than that I have work and well work. :)
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Busy day, my friend!!

Work, more work, more work. Grocery shopping. I'm hoping I can get in a workout, but I don't know if I'll be able to.
  • backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Rick.

That's a jolly friendly profile pic you've got, I love it. :happy: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

I got up about 5:30am, did a spin class at 6:30am, nice shower and breakfast at the gym, at work for 8:45...

Will be here til about 5:30pm... various meetings... some lovely home made beef stew with, what I have now learned you people call "Rutabaga"...

Then a couple of hours at home, and 7pm I have a two hour photography class. :smile:
  • crazytxmom
    crazytxmom Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Well, I just saw that they cancelled school today due to the freezing rain that's currently falling. So...guess I'll be at home with the kiddos instead of working. That means I can try out some new recipies and spend some more time on the bike trainer. I enjoy A snow day every now and then. Last week's 4 was a bit too much.

Hope everyone enjoy's their day!
  • ImaHomer
    Options
    I got up and ran a 5K this morning in the snow. 6 degrees and beautiful. its time for a shower and off to work. I get a reprieve from the kids today... I get to go to work!
  • radwan_masri
    Options
    Work; then home play with children, tennis with a friend for one hour, back home fight with the wife :-) just kidding!! cook a healthy dinner for the family & myself & then to bed exhausted same as you with a smile on my face looking forward for my boxing class session next day at 6:30 AM
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    work....take kids to school....work....pick kids up....hair cuts and waxing appts.....make dinner.....get to gym! Should go pretty smooth!
  • Pups22
    Pups22 Posts: 14
    Options
    I love Wednesdays too, well THIS one in any case. I've done laundry, and a wee pilates workout. Now it's time to get some study time in! No work today! I made curry for the first time yesterday, it was amazing!! Yay for trying new things. Now tonight I'll make some lovely lentil and carrot soup. Yum.
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Lots to do today!

Work, get home and monitor kids' homework. Later, it's off to a hockey tryout for my son and then home to dinner. Finally, hope to get some "treadmill" time and then just relax.

But I love that we're one day closser to Friday....:)
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    I got up and ran a 5K this morning in the snow. 6 degrees and beautiful. its time for a shower and off to work. I get a reprieve from the kids today... I get to go to work!

Okay showoff your ruining my excuse to not do anything today due to snow... If you can do a 5k in it I should be able to do something HAHA
  • ImaHomer
    Options
    well, im in KC, so you got more snow than I did :)
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    well, im in KC, so you got more snow than I did :)

I talked to my inlaws last night (they are in Olathe) and yes we have more snow. Originally 6 from the last storm and then this storm we are supposed to get a foot it has been snowing for a full 27 hours... but STILL if you can run a 5k in the junk I should be able to do something haha
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Good day Rick!

Woke up and did the 30 Day Shred, at work until 5, then I have my Running Group at 630 (Terrified because I haven't gone yet and they are doing "6K Hill drills" tonight) Wish me luck, because I may die.

Hope you have a great day!! :)
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Work work and more work. All work and no play is making Forky a dull boy.