Hello

Options
Hello, everyone.

just joined about a week ago, this is really a great site and great tool.
I have hit the ground running, the simplicity is beyond belief, ....the basic rule is to burn off more than you take in, and I jumped right in with that simplicity in mind, didnt make it out to be something crazy complicated...I have lost 8.6 lbs since january 1st.
My goal is to drop down to a healthy 205 ( 6 foot 4") from 232, well, I am now at 223 and it's almost too easy to believe, and I just started my work out, today.
amazing what happens when you monttor what you put in your body.

i love this place.
thanks
Ken

Replies

• KPHILLIPS
    KPHILLIPS Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone.

I have hit the ground running, the simplicity is beyond belief, ....the basic rule is to burn off more than you take in, and I jumped right in with that simplicity in mind, didnt make it out to be something crazy complicated...I have lost 8.6 lbs since january 1st.
    My goal is to drop down to a healthy 205 ( 6 foot 4") from 232, well, I am now at 223 and it's almost too easy to believe, and I just started my work out, today.

i love this place.
    thanks
    Ken
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone.

i love this place.
    thanks
    Ken

welcome:flowerforyou:
  • kewlmama
    Options
    ken...welcome....good luck with your weight loss...and yes i agree ...this is a great sight!..im doing well myself..which says alot...i usually don't have that much will power...but i find that having to imput everything i eat...makes me feel lguilty...so its working...:smile:
  • mildrede40
    Options
    welcome.................
  • KPHILLIPS
    KPHILLIPS Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Having to account for everything you eat is the trick, it's very helpful to realize what you are putting in your body, it's far to easy to eat anything all day and not realize what you have done...

I find myself coming here to see , for instance, how many chicken legs can I eat for dinner and remain within my target..lol I was peasantly surprised to find that chicken is fairly low in calories....lol

yeah, this is a great tool....
  • servacat
    Options
    I can eat more veggie burgers (no bread) than you can eat chicken legs!!! :-) :tongue: