Hello :)

Options
Hi everyone!

My name is Liz. I've been struggling with my weight ever since I can remember! I started MyFitnessPal yesterday, and I love it already. My co-worker told me about this program, and I thought it would be a great way to motivate myself, and be motivated by others' success :)

My problem is that I just get way too lazy and find every excuse in the book to NOT go to the gym, haha! I lost 20 lbs. last year in just a few months. Unfortunately, fun in the summer was a little more important, I suppose, and I just pushed the gym (and eating remotely healthy) aside.

Good luck to everyone! I know I'm going to need it! :)

Replies

• BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Hi Liz. This site is great, and there is lots of support and helpful people here. I wish you well in you journey to a better you.
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck!
  • mgn1
    mgn1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome - Go for it girl. I have found this site really helpful.

All the best!
  • freska1181
    freska1181 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This site is a great tool for keeping track of your progress. My weight loss so far (besides eating well) has come from Zumba. It's fun and doesn't feel like working out. I look forward to the classes. Most people are hooked from day one.
  • dawnslaughter
    Options
    good luck we are all in the same boat so even when we are having a bad day there is some on here to pick yo up
  • dancinblonde0099
    dancinblonde0099 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    This site is great. Everyone here is so nice and helpful. Add me if you would like!
  • jentaylor412
    Options
    Good luck. add me if you need support!
  • ecahill91
    Options
    Wow, thanks everyone for all the good wishes!! I'm really hoping I can be (and stay!) successful!! I'm sure I will with all your help :)
  • mbrotnitsky
    mbrotnitsky Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    u dont need to go to a gym to get exercise. I have Comcast service- which has on demand- which has exercise TV- I do the 2 mile power walk. Its 30 minutes and you can burn 160 calories. JUST DO IT. Do it for YOU.