I'm new!

gheinzen
gheinzen Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! My name is Guillen and I'm 24 years old. I'm a vet assistant/receptionist with an animal clinic. I work long hours and have trouble finding the time to exercise. Hopefully, this will give me a boost. I started my "life change" in March and have lost 25 pounds. My friend Susan uses this site and recommended it to me. I'm not sure how it all works but hopefully I'll continue losing with the help of this website!

Replies

• Hi! My name is Guillen and I'm 24 years old. I'm a vet assistant/receptionist with an animal clinic. I work long hours and have trouble finding the time to exercise. Hopefully, this will give me a boost. I started my "life change" in March and have lost 25 pounds. My friend Susan uses this site and recommended it to me. I'm not sure how it all works but hopefully I'll continue losing with the help of this website!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    WELCOME!:flowerforyou: So glad to have you join us! This site is great...you get motivation and support from a great new bunch of friends who share similar challenges and successes! You can join challenges which increase motivation and support. We do weigh ins, and measurements, keep track of exercises, post articles and recipes to aid in success! It's GREAT!

Please, let us know however we can help! And GOOD LUCK!!!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: Congrats on the lifestyle change you've already made and good luck continuing to stick with it!! :smile:
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Just track-it before you eat-it. Welcome and good luck
  • Hi! My name is Guillen and I'm 24 years old. I'm a vet assistant/receptionist with an animal clinic. I work long hours and have trouble finding the time to exercise. Hopefully, this will give me a boost. I started my "life change" in March and have lost 25 pounds. My friend Susan uses this site and recommended it to me. I'm not sure how it all works but hopefully I'll continue losing with the help of this website!

Welcome Guillen:flowerforyou: And CONGRATs on the weightloss so far....awesome!
This discussion has been closed.