Hello all

Options
Just joined up and really liking this app, I downloaded it on Monday and have actually been looking forward to putting in my calories throughout the day. It feels really good to see that I am actually doing it right (this time). I am always looking for support and conversation so feel free to add me and I look forward to talking with all of you. I have also started a Facebook group if you are on Facebook look up "Hold Me Accountable" (if mentioning the facebook page is against the rules of the forum I apologize, I just want to have as much support for myself and give others as much support as possible from all the sites so many of us use everyday.)

Replies

• tiffanygetch
    Options
    Welcome!!! I'll friend you :)

Its always better when you have people cheering you on when you have a good day... and someone to push you when you're having a sluggish day!!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • Suezan
    Options
    Welcome Hun and good luck
  • anbegley
    anbegley Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I will friend you as well. Just looked at the Facebook page and liked that too. You have the right idea and we are all here to support you on that journey. I will cheer you on for your success and help lift you up on "not so great" days. Best of luck.
  • Thorneapple
    Options
    Welcome!