ANyone try Biggest Loser for Wii??

Options
What do ya think?

Replies

• estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I am using the Biggest Loser USA one and I really like it. Only just started though!
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I really really get a good work out doing this! It's surprising!! I usually set it up for the most "intense" program so that I ensure a good work out, it's about 45 minutes long. I have burned almost 600 calories doing this before :) My boyfriend really was surprised when he was watching me and there was sweat pouring from me! You just gotta push yourself! Good luck.
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I use the Biggest Loser Challenge. I like it for the most part but there are many instance where i get frustrated because they pause so much to tell you to move your balance board in position and then to move it out of the way. I jog in place during these pauses to keep my heart rate up (BTW, u don't HAVE to have the board to play the game but that is the way i have it set up) Over all I think it is a great game!!
  • Briacha
    Briacha Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I have it and I've been using it every other day for the past 2 weeks. I love it!
  • Briacha
    Briacha Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I have it and I've been using it every other day for the past 2 weeks. I love it!
  • jdpet
    jdpet Posts: 17
    Options
    I've been doing zumba on the wii.....it's pretty awesome and The Michael Jackson Experience is a bit of a work out and ALOT of fun!
  • cerysrhi
    cerysrhi Posts: 262
    Options
    I have the biggest loser challenge for the wii and really enjoy it. you really feel the burn at the moment mine is only set to moderate but thats because the fitness test which you can do on it gauged my ability to be I can burn almost 300 cals in 20 minutes and defo need a shower after I like the cardio boxing most but like how they vary the program so you don't get bored I'm doing the 12 week weight loss program at the moment and will then do the 12 week belly buster after that you really do have to dig deep to complete it but I feel awesome after x
  • MeghanAM
    MeghanAM Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm marking this thread so I'll be able to read replies. I'm going to be buying some more fitness-y games for my Wii, and this is one of the possibilities.
  • binaspencer7
    Options
    I also have biggest loser for wii and enjoy it, really thinking about getting zumba aswell.
  • lesleyk26
    lesleyk26 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i bought mine the other day but still waiting for it to arrive lol but wont be long im looking forward to doing it :) x