Hello

Options
Not sure what I'm supposed to write, so here goes....
I'm in my own personal battle for a healthy life and body. I am 218 lbs on my 5'4" frame. My healthy weight has always been around 140lbs. In fact I don't think as an adult I have ever weighed any less than that. So 140lbs is my ultimate goal.
My battle with my weight started with my pregnancy almost 4 years ago. I gained a whopping 90lbs with my daughter. So since then I've been unhealthy and large. I am looking forward to my size 8 jeans again.
My husband is going to be deployed for the next 7 months, so that gives me a jump start to my weight loss, because I can focus on my health and exercise programs. I'm going to be working out 7 days a week (1 hour cardio/ 3 days a week weight training) and following a 50/50 carb/protein 5-6 small meals a day diet program. I will also be watching my calories using this program.

Replies

• lisalovette
    Options
    Much success to you! Your husband being gone will motivate you to be ready for when he comes home!
  • only1db7723
    only1db7723 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck! It is a one-day-at-a-time type of battle. You have to take it as it comes, look at it carefully at keep positive!
  • kyacky1
    Options
    Good for you, what an action plan. Please try not to beat yourself up just move forward 1 day at a time.
    Dont forget your short term goals..
    Keep up the good work, & may your husband be safe.:smile:
  • tiffanygetch
    Options
    My husband is deployed right now! I'll shoot you a friend invite-
    We deployment wives need to stick together...

Let me know if you need any extra support- it takes someone whose gone through it to understand those days when it's harder to get through the day :)

Good luck- you can do it!
  • Haven84
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the support.
  • Thorneapple
    Options
    Sounds like you have a good plan layed out. Welcome and good luck!!
  • 10Mc15
    Options
    I am almost the same measurments/weight as you only I am 5' 1" and I am 200 Lbs. I have always been about 120 lbs. pre & post babies! This time the weight loss is so hard! I really need to get on here and log EVERYTHING, EVERYDAY! No more playing around! I must admit...I've been a slacker!
  • Haven84
    Options
    I've been making excuses like: My husband leaves in a week, I'll eat healthy then.