Hello....any tips?

Options
I am new to myfitnesspal...but already, I LOVE IT! What an amazing networking site to help a large amount of people with the same goal. I am a busy mom and would love all the help I can get. Any one have any tips on fast, easy and healthy meals? Or quick ways to burn lots of calories?? Feel free to add me as a friend and I look forward to offering my support as well in your journey!

Replies

• tiffanygetch
    Options
    Welcome!
    I don't know about the cooking (I'm still struggling with that aspect... I'm no whiz in the kitchen) But as far as some good calorie burning workouts:

RUN! It's not the most fun workout, but you burn tons of calories, and it's great for your body!

Take a spin class/ hop on a stationary bike: 30 minutes on this at a pretty solid pace can burn almost 300+ calories!!!

Incorporate weight training- the stronger your muscles, the more calories you burn when you're not being active!!!

Swim some laps: An awesome, low-impact way to do both cardio AND resistance!!!

Hope this helps and gets you on your way- I'd love to be friends. I LOVE cheering people on!