Recessional Wedding Music

Options
To All!!! I'm looking for some amazing music ideas after we say " I do". Any ideas? Maybe something different, fun, upbeat or slow. Let me know :smile:

Replies

• kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I always have loved the scene in Love Actually after Kiera's wedding when the Beatles "All you need is Love" starts to play =) It makes me SMILE!
  • Pril2000
    Pril2000 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Are you having live musicians and what instruments? I have a duo (classical guitar and violin) and I was thinking something modern for my recessional, but I haven't picked anything specific yet. I'm definitely walking down the aisle to "In My Life" by The Beatles and I can't wait.

Good luck with your search and if I come across something good, I'll pass it along!
  • Pril2000
    Pril2000 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I always have loved the scene in Love Actually after Kiera's wedding when the Beatles "All you need is Love" starts to play =) It makes me SMILE!

oooh. That's a good one!!
  • nmcameron11
    Options
    I love the beatles!!! Please keep all ideas coming :)
  • harmonymusictchr
    Options
    I always like Ode to Joy and another one of my favorites is Prelude In Classic Style by Gordon Young. I had both of those for my own wedding. My husband and I walked out to Ode To Joy and the rest of the wedding party was Prelude in Classic Style. Good luck!!
  • bex1408
    bex1408 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    We had classical whilst signing etc, but walked out to "from this moment" by Shania Twain..... thought it summed it up perfectly x
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Look on Amazon (since you can listen to samples) for a band called the Vitamin String Quartet. They do awesome instrumental versions of pop songs... you'd be amazed at how beautiful some are with string arrangements. Songs you might not have ever considered as "wedding music."