First Time Here

Options
Hi Everyone,

My name is Kay and I'm new to this site. I have lost 71lbs in the past 3 years and last Nov. I had an injury and couldn't exer. so I gained back 22lbs. Last month got myself going again and lost 8lbs. So
just wanted to say Hi and nice too meet everyone. I'm married with two girls. Just took my oldest too college couple a weeks ago.. the hardest thing ever. I still have my soon to be 10 year old to keep my busy.

Hope everyone is having a great day.......

Kay

Replies

• canawoman
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

My name is Kay and I'm new to this site. I have lost 71lbs in the past 3 years and last Nov. I had an injury and couldn't exer. so I gained back 22lbs. Last month got myself going again and lost 8lbs. So
    just wanted to say Hi and nice too meet everyone. I'm married with two girls. Just took my oldest too college couple a weeks ago.. the hardest thing ever. I still have my soon to be 10 year old to keep my busy.

Kay
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck
  • Juliebean
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: Congrats on your weight loss! You're doing a great job, keep up the great work!
  • canawoman
    Options
    Thank you
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Kay

Hi Kay,
    Great to meet you:flowerforyou: ...you'll find this site very useful to track your progress each day also I find it very inspring. Huge Congrats on the weight lost:happy:
  • spoken4
    Options
    Welcome! I do believe you will really enjoy the this site and everyone here is very kind and supportive. Good luck and keep us posted of your prosses.
    Candi

86167.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • keepnfaith
    keepnfaith Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome and you will love it here:bigsmile:
  • tamifanny
    Options
    Welcome & Congrats on your previous accomplishments! You'll love everyone here:flowerforyou:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck:drinker:
  • punka274
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Kay

Welcome Kay:flowerforyou: And CONGRATS on the weightloss so far! Thats Awesome!