Bachelor :)

Options
For all you ladies, who loves the Bachelor??? I have to say it's not healthy but sooooo addicting. From what I have seen from this show I think Brad is a great guy. I'm hoping either Emily or Shawntel. I loved Ashle S but she is gone...Thoughts?

Replies

• SassyMissDasha
    Options
    I watch it. I wouldn't say I "love" it. He needs to get rid of Michelle!!!! I really hope he picks Emily.
  • brandygburke
    brandygburke Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I loved watching it, but I'm starting to hate it because of Michelle. That woman is loco!
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I like the show, but not the two hour block it is aired on. I dvr it cause my hubby doesn't like it really. If I don't get to it that week I'm 4 hours behind...that's too much.

Anyway, I know who he picks, but still watch it.
  • nmcameron11
    Options
    It def. is a little too long but I can't stop watching it. I love all the amazing dates they go on!! Michelle = blah!
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I have never seen it but my friends tell me I kind of resemble Emily (the fat version, of course!) LOL
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    It def. is a little too long but I can't stop watching it. I love all the amazing dates they go on!! Michelle = blah!

Yeah I still watch it too. Actually, with dvr'ing it, I can fast forward through random parts, so it does get a bit shorter. =P

It is like crack, but not as good of crack as Big Brother - I'm a fanatic of that show!!
  • nmcameron11
    Options
    I'm a huge big brother fan!!!!! Yes crack but pretty good..haha
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    Disclaimer - I've never actually done crack...if you were wondering. :laugh:
  • nmcameron11
    Options
    hahah...I didn't think so..New reference Chocolate.. haha:laugh:
  • nmcameron11
    Options
    hahah...I didn't think so..New reference Chocolate.. haha:laugh:
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    Perfect!! :smile:
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    I'm soooo tempted to find out who he picks .. but I won't. But at least tell me it's not Michelle ..
  • nmcameron11
    Options
    I'm soooo tempted to find out who he picks .. but I won't. But at least tell me it's not Michelle ..

Serisously..not Michelle..I think she has a couple screws loose.
  • dezil
    dezil Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I love the Bachelor!! My fiance & I watch it, and he's not even embarrassed about it! lol. So, I'm thinking I love Emily! She is beautiful and genuine (I don't think she know's how pretty she is!!) I also love Shawntel!! Michelle is crazayyy, and I hope he's seeing that (unlike Jake and Vienna!?!?) We dvr it so we can fast-forward through the commercials. Cannot wait til next Monday! haha
  • nmcameron11
    Options
    I love the Bachelor!! My fiance & I watch it, and he's not even embarrassed about it! lol. So, I'm thinking I love Emily! She is beautiful and genuine (I don't think she know's how pretty she is!!) I also love Shawntel!! Michelle is crazayyy, and I hope he's seeing that (unlike Jake and Vienna!?!?) We dvr it so we can fast-forward through the commercials. Cannot wait til next Monday! haha

It's sooo great!! I love Emiy too! and Shawntel is my other fav. I also loved Ashlee but she left :( I loved the Seal episode they did!! The dates are amazing that they go on!! I'm a romantic so watching this is soo addictive.. haha..

I just signed on mfp monday and love it. I love this bride column. So motivational!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I love to watch the Bachelor ! I like emily ! And Michelle deffently needs to go home like next week would be good !
  • dezil
    Options
    Yes, the dates are amazing! I now want to go shopping in LV w/out a budget! haha. Also, that Seal date was awesome, and special cuz of Ashlee & her dads memories. I do like Brad...... I'm excited to see who he picks! (assuming he does this time!) And, I don't like to 'cheat', I'm loyal to the show! lol
  • dezil
    Options
    @nmcameron: I find MFP very helpful to actually think about what you're consuming... which I think is my biggest weakness. So, I'm hoping w/ the different bride columns it will be the motivation I need to continue. It shouldn't be that tough w/ a wedding coming up.. but somedays I just get comfortable in my body =/ Okay... eye on the prize! haha. Welcome to mfp!! I'm excited to utilize it and actually see results. The past 2 days have been good... :)
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    It's not Michelle! :smile: