1st Month Down

Options
Its been 1 month since I've started this journey and so far I have lost 13 lbs and 3 inches. I beat my orignal goal of 10lbs lost by Feb 8th.. however the competitive side in me really wanted 15 lbs lost :(

I am very pleased with how far I've come in this short period of time. Although I admit it seems like I have been doing this forever!! I have seen so much change with my body in 30 days, I can stay on the elliptical for up to an hour compared to when I first started I was dying after 10 minutes!! I can complete the full Cardio dvd for P90x.. I exercise everyday and have taught myself to be very disciplined with my calories. I am very happy :)

Thank you everyone for the support !!

Replies

• mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Options
    congratulations, that is a huge accomplishment in one month...imagine what you can do in 2 more months!!!
  • misskelly121
    Options
    Woohoo! Congrats! Im almost 2 weeks in and am just starting to see some little changes.. I can't wait to see where Ill be in another 2 weeks. :)
  • Thorneapple
    Options
    Good job! I understand the competitive side thing. Use that to get to your next goal. And don't downplay your success. You are doing awesome!
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    That is so great!! It's amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it. I too had a goal of 10 pounds the first month and lost 13. I have become an exercising and calorie counting junkie! Lol Good luck I know you will do awesome!!!
  • rache12581
    Options
    Keep up the good work Sarah! I'm so proud of you! It's nice to have a friend/fellow mom going through the same thing I am. I also love the support I'm getting from you & fellow MFP's. Let's continue this journey together & reach our goal by June 1st "to be fit & healthy mama's & be a good example to our children". Cheers to us! :drinker:
  • apertuis
    apertuis Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Great job Sarah!! You & Kathy inspired me to join MFP. The support is awesome!
  • KathyStraw
    KathyStraw Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :happy: Your doing awesome! Way to go!!
  • knighttrain74
    knighttrain74 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great job! I started about a month ago too and it's nice to see others succeeding!
  • sarahlauren18
    sarahlauren18 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone !! Once I hit my 20 lb goal I will post before and after pics to show my half way point LOL .. I think I am the only one who could tell right now !!

:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!