20 pounds down...

Options
I am so excited! I love myfitness pal. I've lost 20 pounds in 4 weeks. My first short term goal was 20 pounds in 6 weeks but I've surpassed that. I would love to loose at least 80 more pounds. This is the first thing that I've stuck with and gotten excited about. I've been on the road to being overweight for 10 years since the birth of my second child. I've since had another child and the weight has just continued to pile on. I'm so excited that it's coming off. My energy level has increased dramatically and I KNOW I can reach my goal with the help of myfitness pal!

Replies

• nikolh
    Options
    Keep it UP! It's a GREAT tool! Very motivational too. Don't give up!
  • tvanderberg
    Options
    Thats awesome...20 pounds, that's about all that I need to loose....WOW, way to go.
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Welcome, and congrats on your great beginning! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • sarahanne40
    sarahanne40 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow, thats so great!! Good on you - already a 5th of the way there in month :)
  • IAMTHEGRAM
    Options
    Congratulations!!:bigsmile:
  • persianrosa21
    persianrosa21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! Don't give up!
  • jennifir
    jennifir Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration!!!
  • Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    way to get it! wooooooohooooo
  • MissFDavis
    Options
    Thats awesome...20 pounds, that's about all that I need to loose....WOW, way to go.

Same here! Congrats!
  • hunkahunka
    Options
    That's Awesome!!! Keep it up!!!
  • Emergia
    Options
    Whoah! way to go... :smile:
  • miabrown66
    Options
    Wow, great job! We seem to be in the same boat. I am down almost 20 in my first month with another 80 to go! Good luck and keep up the good work!
  • LittleBuddy13
    LittleBuddy13 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am so excited! I love myfitness pal. I've lost 20 pounds in 4 weeks. My first short term goal was 20 pounds in 6 weeks but I've surpassed that. I would love to loose at least 80 more pounds. This is the first thing that I've stuck with and gotten excited about. I've been on the road to being overweight for 10 years since the birth of my second child. I've since had another child and the weight has just continued to pile on. I'm so excited that it's coming off. My energy level has increased dramatically and I KNOW I can reach my goal with the help of myfitness pal!

wow thats great so what were your good habbits that got u there? I need sum new tips to change up things a bit:happy:
  • Rubytuesday2
    Options
    Thats amazing, keep up the good work!! And could you give me any advice as i have 5 weeks to loose 20 pounds!! x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!