HCG???

Options
Has anybody heard of or tried HCG???

Replies

• kcrojas630
    kcrojas630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it right now. I went from 227 to 184.8 (this morning) that's 42.2 lbs since October 25th, 2010. I love it. It's not difficult, but you need will power. Feel free to ask me any questions.
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    how much does it cost?
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    My mother did something like HCG at a clinic, it was a couple months long tho, I think like six months, but it was the same concept.

Only eat 500 calories, do the little drops.

The benefit of doing it through a clinic tho, (granted its a little more expensive) is that they can moniter you, they run tests to make sure you are okay while doing it. Because only eating 500 calories a day is not good for you for an extensive period of time. She lost toooonnnns of weight doing it. But she wasn't allowed to exercise. And they gave her a certain list of things she could and could not eat.

I have heard that with the HCG drops that the drops don't last a full month, they run out about 17 days into the month, and that people put the weight right back on.

Idk, just food for thought, if you have the money, maybe try looking up a health clinic that does that program.
  • njbranham
    Options
    Yes did it and spent lots of money on it and it didn't work. I was starving all the time. I hated it! BUT my friend did it lost 70lbs and now owns and HCG/Health store in Las Vegas. Feel free to ask me any questions.
  • njbranham
    Options
    how much does it cost?

I spent $800, that money I'll never get back and it didn't work for me. : (
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    no idea what HCG is but from the answers im surmizing its hell on earth, why would anyone only want to eat 500cals a day?
  • kcrojas630
    Options
    how much does it cost?
    I get my Homeopathic drops for $35 a bottle. I have never felt hunger, or weak. It is definitely nice to see the scale number drop every day! I would suggest googling Dr. Simeons Pounds and Inches. It is the orignal study that was done back in the day and it will explain a lot! I was skeptical at first, but after reading that, I decided to try it and am very happy with the results. If you follow it correctly it will work. If, when you have gone through all the phases, you return to your bad eating/ exercising habits that got you in the current situation of wanting to lose weight, yes you will gain the weight back (common sense if you ask me). It helps you break all your food addictions, you eat lean proteing and veggies and fruits. There is a list of things you are allowed, but you can get creative and not get bored.
  • kcrojas630
    Options
    no idea what HCG is but from the answers im surmizing its hell on earth, why would anyone only want to eat 500cals a day?

It's actually a challenge to force 500 calories for me. I just don't feel hungry at all, your body is using your fat as energy, so you don't really need more than that.
  • ereeners
    ereeners Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I will have to google it when I have a chance but eating only 500 calories per day would make you drop weight really fast even without the injections and/or drops.... I don't think I could do it. It is hard enough trying to keep my calories at 1200 and I would be affraid I wouldn't have enough energy. I know someone that is doing it now, and she is not even that over weight, but she lost 9 lbs her first week... It seems like it would be nice to jump start with a large loss like that.. Just a thought.
  • kimmerroze
    Options
    Just FYI, its made from a chemical in pregnant womans urine...
  • kimmerroze
    Options
    I will have to google it when I have a chance but eating only 500 calories per day would make you drop weight really fast even without the injections and/or drops.... I don't think I could do it. It is hard enough trying to keep my calories at 1200 and I would be affraid I wouldn't have enough energy. I know someone that is doing it now, and she is not even that over weight, but she lost 9 lbs her first week... It seems like it would be nice to jump start with a large loss like that.. Just a thought.

you feel energetic as long as you follow the foods that they say are best to follow, and don't eat anything else. once you get into the habit, you don't feel as hungry because you find foods that you can eat a lot of but are low in calorie, like spinach, my mom had no problem doing it.

Another thing the drops do, is reset all the chemicals in your body that have become out of whack from losing weight, gaining weight, losing, gaining, losing and gaining, your body kinda forgets what it is suppose to do, and the drops will help stabalize that. My mom went off almost all her medications for depression, anxiety, and ADHD after being on it, because her body wasn't out of whack anymore.
  • kcrojas630
    Options

you feel energetic as long as you follow the foods that they say are best to follow, and don't eat anything else. once you get into the habit, you don't feel as hungry because you find foods that you can eat a lot of but are low in calorie, like spinach, my mom had no problem doing it.

Another thing the drops do, is reset all the chemicals in your body that have become out of whack from losing weight, gaining weight, losing, gaining, losing and gaining, your body kinda forgets what it is suppose to do, and the drops will help stabalize that. My mom went off almost all her medications for depression, anxiety, and ADHD after being on it, because her body wasn't out of whack anymore.

Actually, if you only do a 500 calorie diet without the drops, you will lose, for sure, but your body will soon go into starvation mode and stop losing and hold on to every little thing AND you will feel like you are starving. That does not happen while taking the drops. In no way shape or form would I even mention to anyone to only do 500 calories a day without the drops, that is ridiculous and dangerous!

Read the Pounds and Inches manuscript and a lot of things will make more sense. I thought the same thing when my mom mentioned to me what she was doing, but now I'm a believer.

kimmerroze, your post was right on! And congrats to your mom!