Jillian Michaels Fat Burner Pills - anyone?

Options
has anyone tried these pills? Curious about what their experience has been with them.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51jPeAvSkgL._SL380_.jpg

Replies

• sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    That stuff doesn't work. Its not worth it. They usually just contain tons of caffeine. MFP will work without it, I promise.
  • scd78
    scd78 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am currently taking them. I must admit I am not sure whether they are helping one bit or not. I have dropped 9 pounds in about 4 weeks. What I will say is that I ate horribly over this past weekend and hadn't been feeling well so I didn't work out and still lost 1 pound this week. As far as side effects...I haven't experienced any!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I love jill but I would not take any diet pills...they just mess you up inside.... I would only try her whey.
  • Cworden
    Options
    This would be my guess....

Jillian Michaels Fat Burner Pills = Expensive Urine
  • blakeym
    blakeym Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Complete garbage, a method to extract cash from your pocket and place it in her's.

Don't buy it ;)
  • rache12581
    Options
    That stuff doesn't work. Its not worth it. They usually just contain tons of caffeine. MFP will work without it, I promise.

I agree, I've NEVER had sucess w/diet pills. I've only had sucess doing it the old fashioned way exercise & counting calories.
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options

HAHAHAH! Nice way to put it! True.
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    work out videos-GREAT protien powder-makes sense diet pills?-common jill, dont be a sellout...arent you the one thats always saying there is no magic pill? that its all hard work?
  • momof7withchrist
    Options
    A friend of mine is taking them. She said the cleanse pills really worked, but doesn't notice any noticable difference between working out with & without the fat burning pills. Sheis using Jillian's 30 day shred dvd & doin the Special K diet and lost 5 pounds in 1 week! I dont think pills had anything to do with it tho!
  • Randee75
    Randee75 Posts: 234
    Options

TOOOOOOOOO funny!!!!
  • mumma2boyz
    mumma2boyz Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    If I recall, there was a lawsuit against her for these pills. Some people have had allergic reactions. Losing weight is science: burn more than you put in, you will lose weight. Just force yourself to stick to the routine and eventually it will become second nature. Be patient with the process. This coming from a girl who lived on caffeine and nicotine for 8 straight years....first meal of the day would sometimes be 8pm. I actually CRAVE breakfast now and the exercising has become something I look forward to.
  • emmascott
    Options
    If we are all honest, in an ideal world, we would love to lose all of our excess weight super quickly and be able to keep it off and have no adverse side effects. Truth is, it's not possible. It's a long haul for us all, and that's the only way to keep it off. So many times, I've gone on a diet to lose a certain amount of weight. Then its almost like i think 'well ive done it, thats over, bring me food!' Thing is, this is actually for the rest of our lives. Pills won't work, we have to learn over a longer period of time and get our bodies and heads to re-train.

You can do it! Just takes a little bit of time.

Xxx
  • bekdavis
    bekdavis Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    diet pills?-common jill, dont be a sellout...arent you the one thats always saying there is no magic pill? that its all hard work?

BINGO. I agree!!!
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    And Jillian had said awhile ago that over the counter detox pills/drinks are a waste of money yet she sells them!!
  • chellis76
    chellis76 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    LOL! that is funny! love it