newbie here!! I love this site!

Options
Hello! My name is Jennifer I'm 32 years old and I am soooooooo ready to do this!!!!! My goal is 30 pounds!! This has really been a challenge for me, I always start exercising but usually quit after a couple of weeks, same thing with eating healthy, I do really good with eating well but always fall back into the temptation of SUGAR! I am addicted! I always hear that you have a higher success rate when you have a support group so here I go, I'm giving it a shot! Does anyone have any helpful hints for me for this site? Thanks for reading =) If you don't mind please friend me!! Thanks a bunch! :wink:

Replies

• NicholasMongold
    Options
    Hello! My name is Jennifer I'm 32 years old and I am soooooooo ready to do this!!!!! My goal is 30 pounds!! This has really been a challenge for me, I always start exercising but usually quit after a couple of weeks, same thing with eating healthy, I do really good with eating well but always fall back into the temptation of SUGAR! I am addicted! I always hear that you have a higher success rate when you have a support group so here I go, I'm giving it a shot! Does anyone have any helpful hints for me for this site? Thanks for reading =) If you don't mind please friend me!! Thanks a bunch! :wink:

I'd love to!! welcome we all need the support
  • rebeccawible
    Options
    Hi! i'm new here too. my goal is 55 lbs hopefully by summer. looking for friends for weight loss support. :-) add me?
  • biellas
    Options
    Hi Jennifer! Welcome to MFP. This is a great place for support! :smile:

4411442.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • use2becaligirl
    Options
    I love this site too. My goal is about 25 lbs. Feel free to add me to your friends list.