I'm new here! (:

Options
Hey guys, I'm new here and my friend and I are doing this together and we need some encouragement from other people!
Thanks,
Kelcey :)

Replies

• emcclore
    Options
    Hey girl! Welcome! I downloaded this app last year , maybe around June.... I thought it was cool but didn't use it like I should have. Starting new in 2011, I have been going strong and I have lost 14lbs so far! I love MFP and I think if you can make it apart of your fitness journey, it will be just as great for you! Good Luck in your weightloss!

Erica M.
  • sambosmitty
    sambosmitty Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    love you bestie! We can do this
  • cody31
    Options
    Hi I'm new also and I have great friends to help. Stick with us and we'll all lose weight. Welcome and stay in touch
  • arkohio
    arkohio Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Logging in every day has helped keep me motivated. But the best part is when you click the button "Complete this Entry." And it tells you "If every day were like today you'd weigh .... in 5 weeks." Puts what you do on a day to day basis in perspective! Because I know sometimes it's like "Seriously! I've nearly killed myself working out and starved myself, is this every going to happen?!" (I don't starve myself, just feels like it LOL.) That tool is very motivating for me.
  • mizzdivat
    mizzdivat Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Welcome to both of you! Let's do this!
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome and I'll add you as a friend and my diary is open to my friends in case you want to get some ideas. Good luck!!