so mad at myself

Options
I am so mad at myself i have put on 6lb I could cry but sometimes things in you life make it hard for us
this time there was a death in the family and I just could not stay on it
but these things are sent to try us but on the upside I am back to normal today and even more determined to get this back off I know I can do it if i try harder :explode:

Replies

• mizzdivat
    mizzdivat Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Don't be too hard on yourself. It matters not when you fall or slip up, what REALLY matters is that you GET UP! Sounds like you are back on track today and that's a good thing. Push forward. Let's do this!

Blessings
  • fitoverfifty
    fitoverfifty Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Sorry about the death in your family. Sometimes things in life change your priorities for a while.
    But...you're back!! Good for you!
    Good luck getting back on track...those 6 pounds will come off quickly :-)
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    Don't be mad at yourself!!
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your lose. Glad you're back and it's a new day. Reach for the stars.....and don't give up.
  • heidibowling
    heidibowling Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Don't be mad! Life happens! All that matters is that you are turned in the right direction towards being healthier and you will just keep going until you get there! :) Set backs happen, and they are not your fault. Just keep on keeping on...

I know you won't let this get you down. Sending good vibes of sunshine and rainbows to you! :)
  • SallyGirl523
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. That can make it very difficult to focus on what you're eating or whether or not you're exercising. Just be gentle and kind to yourself. Think of someone you love who has also suffered from this loss - if they put on a bit of weight because of it, would you be mad at them, or would you understand? You deserve love and understanding from Yourself as well. After all, we can't work on the outside and completely ignore the inside, and when tough things like this happen, sometimes we need to focus more on taking care of the inside. *hugs*
  • cecilia1962
    Options
    thank you all for you're kind words and encouragement
  • wilsonhines
    Options
    Ups and downs. Don't worry about it. Your going in the right over all direction.