Happy 80th To Me!!

Options
According to MFP I have logged in 80 days in a row! Even on bad days, I still have logged in & recorded everything! In 80 days ive managed to loose 22.6lbs which I feel should be more because ive been at a plateau for a month now but I havent given up!

Ive been stuck at the same weight for about a month. I havent gained which is a good thing, but I havent lost either. So ive been changing things up a bit. I changed my weekly weight loss goal to 1lb a week instead of 2lbs so now my calories are more. I also ordered different workout dvds & im changing up my routine at the gym. I also am drinking more water, added Designer Whey protein into my diet & I switched to all whole grain breads, pasta, rice etc Hopefully this helps.

Basically my point is, even though im stuck, I havent given up. Im working harder then I ever have. Just because im not loosing every week doesnt mean im not loosing in inches or getting healthier. I am not going to let the scale frustrate me any longer. I know I am doing everything right, I just need to change things up a bit.

For those of you going through the same. Please please dont give up! The scale may not be changing but your becoming healthier which is the most important! Remember you didnt gain all your weight over night, so its not going to come off over night. Weightloss is a journey. Whether its 10lbs you want to loose, 50lbs, 100lbs we all know its still hard! Know one said it would be easy, but they did promise it would be worth it.

You all have been such great inspirations to me, and I hope I have been there for you as well. Lets all continue this journey together! :flowerforyou: You all are awesome!!

Replies

• kooky1
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • smash0719
    Options
    Well said! It's a lifestyle change and it's not going to happen overnight!

Keep up the great work - you're bound to see changes sooner than later.

Cheers to you on your 80 days :)
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    So glad you are keeping a good attitude. Keep at it and eventually the scale will give in to your superior will. Best of luck on the journey.
  • Tammysboys
    Options
    Congrats and keep it up, soon you will be under the 200 mark!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!