Zumba for Wii

Options
I really recommend the zumba for wii because it is just a whole lot of fun dancing to music while burning calories and also has tutorials to show you the dance moves one by one at a slow pace. I wish MyFitnessPal would add it to their exercise panel :D

Replies

• jenn75cancer
    Options
    Awesome! I've been wanting to purchase Zumba for Wii. Great to hear that I wouldn't be wasting my money. Zumba is fun! You go girl! :)
  • alsnur1
    Options
    I do too plus I hope they add xbox kinect EA sports Active 2 and the zumba for kinect. It is such a great workout.
  • elizabethbreed
    elizabethbreed Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That sounds super fun! I love Zumba class at my gym, but bc of my work schedule, I can't get out there enough. I should def look into getting Zumba for the Wii:)
  • Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I have been looking into Zumba for some time now. I sure will go and get one. Thanks for recommending it!
  • jamesadcox
    Options
    You can always just add them into the database.
  • MelWill1
    Options
    I agree. That is the only form of exercise that I've been recording. I don't really have the motivation to exercise but this is hip and keeps me going. I'm proud to say that I've been doing it daily for about the last 3 weeks. I am a little disappointed at the expert level. He's just dancing, so there's no routine to it and I use less energy with him. I'll just stick to the girl. The only reason I ever do the guy's is because I want to earn the different background. I may even take my character off of easy and see what happens.
  • Bobbijo82566
    Bobbijo82566 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just bought Zumba for the Wii also and it is a lot of fun! It took me a long time to find it since it was all sold out in stores everywhere.
    Unfortunately me and my daughter only did it once and the next morning I woke up with a severe middle ear infection and ended up at the clinic because I have vertigo so bad I cant stand up..I am hoping there is no corrolation..LOL my doctor does not think so.
    I am excited to get back to using it but it maybe a few weeks or so. :(
    Have fun and enjoy!
  • MelWill1
    Options
    I've added it onto mine. I googled zumba and it said you can burn 400-900 calories an hour. Since this is low impast I set mine for 400 cals/hour. If I burn more than that, great. But it will motivate me to go through more sessions.
  • mamide3
    Options
    I checked out the reviews of it on youtube first before I bought it bc I did NOT want it to be lame like the class at gym LOL I am glad you all that have the zumba love it and the ones who do not have it and would like to purchase it you should check out this link to see if you really are interested :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INQe-Jq08nA
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I actually just ran out and bought it last night thanks to you all! :D Can't wait to try it!
  • katzplay62
    Options
    Just Dance 2 FTW!
  • katzplay62
    Options
    Just Dance 2 FTW!