No longer a liar...

Options

Replies

• grnqueen
    grnqueen Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Well my driver license weight is goal #2 :) First is getting under 200 lbs :)
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

I still have 40 to go to match my DL... Considering I used to weigh 120 more than it said I am pretty happy about that.... It is kinda scary they didn't make me change it because I obviously didn't look the weight I had listed :laugh: :laugh:
  • nilisabel
    Options
    oh, hahaha that's a trip down (fake) memory lane! I don't think I've been the proper weight on my driver's license in approximately 7 years. But by george I'm gonna do it this year!
  • Sara1978
    Sara1978 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    When I got the license, I lied and said I was 135lbs, which was about 15 pounds less than I weighed at the time...

Now it is over 15lbs more than I weigh. I've become a liar in the other direction!
  • kuechletwins
    kuechletwins Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have to get my license renewed tomorrow! Think I'll just leave my "goal" weight on the license! Hopefully I won't be a liar much longer!
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    we vain californians do lol.. Yup.. currently a liar (in my defense that was my weight when I got it lol!) But hoping to be there soon cause I RENEW in November!!! lol
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    my license doesnt have a weight?? is that a normal thing?
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Haha, this is excellent! That was a big achivement for me, too! I just got my driver's license this past December. Up until then, I just had my state ID from senior year of high school. They trasnfrd the weight info over -- and now it's not a lie! Which is great, because it was a 5 lbs. lie when I first put it down! Lol.
  • jbars11
    Options
    :indifferent:
    lol even when i got my license at 16 the weight i told them that very day was a lie, i have never been small, hoping to change that soon :) not necessarily to small, but medium would be nice haha

I did the same thing!!! I have never once weighed what my license said. I have to get mine renewed in a month and I'm hoping to shed some more and then dun dun dunnnnn I may write down my actual weight. Now that is hard to swallow :indifferent:
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    LOL! This is a good post! Funny, but I found myself wanting to lie to my BFF's about my weight on Saturday! I at first told myself that it is a girl thing and that is what girls do but then decided to say what it actually was.......Yeap the weight on my id is a lie.....for now!
  • amandakay23
    Options
    Too funny! Mine actually used to say way less than what I was just because...yes..I too was a liar. I lost some weight a while back, got married and had to change my liscense obviously, so at that point, I decided to be a little more accurate, at the time I was 174. I just looked...that was June 2008 and I see it says 170! lol...still lying. I then ended up back to like 225, and since have lost 60 so that is now a LIE...but in a good way, I will be honest when I have to renew in October. :wink:
  • mapnerd2005
    Options
    Hmmm! Is Michigan the only state that DOES NOT put your weight on it!?! Mine doesn't at least. THANK YOU MICHIGAN! Maybe it's because we are one of the fattest states, lol.

Texas doesn't list it on the license either. TG. But yeah, I refused to list a weight when I got my license 7 years ago. It expires this year. I'll list one :)
  • mckval
    mckval Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    THAT was awesome! Thanks everyone for sharing!
  • meg811
    meg811 Posts: 49
    Options
    I haven't changed my weight since I got my license at 16 (10 1/2 years ago), so.... it was DEFINITELY wrong (and a lie in the first place)... I remember the day we had to fill all that info out, and I specifically remember lying. I couldn't remember what I put down, so I went and looked... 169. How sad that at 16, I had to lie about weighing 169 pounds. I'm pretty sure I was more like 175 or 180 at that point (maybe more, who knows). I can't wait to get back down into that range.... only 80 more pounds to go, lol
  • janack
    janack Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This post made me laugh. Just today I was telling someone that as of today I was under what my drivers license says I weigh - when I took the picture I totally lied! LOL
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I was 32 lbs above my license weight and now I'm 7 lbs below it! :)
  • yadelene
    yadelene Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Nope, florida doesnt either... Maybe we are to fat here too lol
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    When I got my first license in Nevada, I lied. The woman looked me over and said, You know it's illegal for your DL weight to be more than 30 lbs off, right? I was HORRIFIED.

So then I moved to Cali, and had to brave the DMV again. So I tried to tell the truth, and the DMV guy winked and said, now that can't be true...and he wrote down a number 20 lbs less than what I told him.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Mine's WAY too high...got it in 2006 when I actually weighed around 200 and was honest. Now I'm down to 145 and CAN NOT WAIT to renew it this year. I want my new picture!!
  • use2becaligirl
    Options
    Thank God, Florida DL doesnt have the weight on there because I'd be a liar too. Lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!