Biggest loser for Wii

Options
I have finished week 5 on the Biggest Loser fo rthe Wii and I would highly recommend it. Started at 263 now 238. Takes your fitness into account and slowly moves you up in intensity. Lots of different workouts.

Biggest issue I have is it has trouble registering when it has me put the remte in my pocket for moves like tire drills etc. That is irritating as JIllian or Bob will start yealling at you to get moving even if you are because it can't detect it.

The process bar or whatever they call it is very motivational as you want to keep it at the top level while exercising and if I see it drop I push harder...or if it isn't registering I just yell back at her/him. LOL!

Replies

• MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. I was thinking about getting this game.
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I yell back at them too! I love the game! I am at week 3 and have lost about 10 lbs :)
  • RGonVSH
    RGonVSH Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    When I look up the Biggest Loser for Wii, I see four different versions. Which one do you have?
  • lorichaney
    Options
    I totally must be missing something...HELP! I did it, got a bit bored and noticed it didn't really show "MY" progress on the challenges, etc. Did you find that at all?
  • treena99
    treena99 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this! Just last night I was debating on buying it. I now will give it a try.
  • itsjustme77
    Options
    Cool I was looking for a new work-out wii game. I got the Gold's cardio, and I don't really like it. It's slow to start and it seems to be just boxing. I also got Dance workout something or other and it's ok, mostly salsa type stuff.
  • jmiller0115
    jmiller0115 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have the new one...Biggest loser challenge