2»

Replies

• binabodu
    binabodu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job!
  • arumpler
    Options
    Amazing transformation! (And seriously? 3 egg yolks in the meat of a burger?!)
  • scotty38886
    scotty38886 Posts: 55 Member
    Options

yeah could you elaborate on this and the method of cooking and serving suggestion, sounds interesting.
  • BrandNewMia
    Options
    Whoa, hottie! You look amazing, your hard work and dedication has REALLY paid off!

CONGRATS!
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    It wont let me view them :(
  • Frylok81
    Frylok81 Posts: 12 Member
    Options

yeah could you elaborate on this and the method of cooking and serving suggestion, sounds interesting.

Thanks for the compliments everyone...haha 3 egg yolks in a burger is NOT a good idea...that is what my friends and I affectionately call something "Fat Chris" used to do..

Ummm my secret to weight loss was simple..get off my fat *kitten* every day and do some exercise while not consuming ridiculous amounts of calories and carbs a day....When you are that big weight simply falls off just by walking 30min a day. These days I have to work out 6 days a week for at least an hour to lose even 2 lbs.

These days I eat six meals a day with a high protein and high(ish) fat and lower carb ratio. So I eat about 230g of protein/90g of fat and 120g of carbs a day.....I eat nearly all my carbs before 8pm and keep the portions around 400 cals each meal...it takes a lot of effort and planning. Food kind of becomes your life at that point when you get that focused on it. BUT my goal is by this time next year to be in single digit body fat % then maybe I can replace the Old Spice guy when he gets too old ;)
  • knighttrain74
    knighttrain74 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • outersoul
    Options
    You must get a horse. All these women fawning over you? You + Horse = Money

Awesome job by the way!
  • jimmymonkey
    Options
    Fantastic ! You are indeed an inspiration to those of us just starting out. I have a long journey ahead of me. Just stating my 6th week now and have met the 5 wk goal, but things have come to a hault and I was feeling a little discouraged until I saw your post. Thanks--it's just what I needed : )
  • maipai21
    maipai21 Posts: 146
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look awesome!
  • Frylok81
    Frylok81 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You must get a horse. All these women fawning over you? You + Horse = Money

Awesome job by the way!

If I hit my goal by Halloween I plan as going as the Old Spice guy horse and all...so I will be sure to post pics..in the mean time my g/f (who is also on here) would more than likely be none to happy if I went around showing off all over the site :P
  • courtrptr13
    Options
    Congrats on your success! You look great!
  • glittersoul
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing!! Great job :)
  • bellatiamarie
    bellatiamarie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look great!
  • heatypablo
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great. :love:
    Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing with us!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    You look great! You can tell that P90x is working for you.
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • MizSpock
    MizSpock Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job!

Very inspirational/motivational!
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Great job!!! You don't even look like the same person as your before pic! Truly amazing!!! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!