Hello!

Options
Not good at introductions. I pretty much joined this site to lose weight as most of you have. I also have a wonderful sister that cares about me a lot and invited me to join.

Hopefully with some encouragement I will get to my goals. I don't expect it to happen overnight.

As far as looking for some support on this site, I'm up for anything. Would really like to talk to motivated people. I need it! :) Haha.

Anways, live in San Bernardino or Fontana area too. Would like to meet people who are trying to become health conscious and preferably no slouches! :)

Good day to you all and much luck on your success!

Replies

• loseit4good52
    Options
    WELCOME!!! I love it here and I think you will too! Add a lot of friends so you will have a lot of support.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site. the people and site are awesome. you will love it here. so many encouraging and inspiring people. feel free to add me. good luck.
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Welcome little brother:flowerforyou:
  • yodacho
    yodacho Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you as well! This site is so helpful, and the people are wonderfully supportive.
  • njbranham
    Options
    You have a great support system in your sister and here. Use them both! Good luck on your journey and enjoy the feeling of being free and happy again with your weight loss. : )
  • krystlenicole
    krystlenicole Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I joined myfitnesspal to track my daily calories and exercising routines. I hope to find motivation by chatting with others who have the same goals!