coffee has calories???

Options
I drink cappuccino every morning with fat free milk and sugar free vanilla, BUT the data base says a cup of espresso (without anything added) has 2 calories per cup.

Replies

• ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    sure it does *S*
    and tap water has sodium!
  • clsquires91
    clsquires91 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sadly yes, coffee has calories. With nothing added, black coffee isn't that many calories but it still has a few.
  • jaycee76
    jaycee76 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I drink cappuccino every morning with fat free milk and sugar free vanilla, BUT the data base says a cup of espresso (without anything added) has 2 calories per cup.

Try doing a couple of star jumps while you are waiting for it and I reckon you will not need to worry about the 2 calories lol! Sorry I could not resist! :wink:
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    all non-water drinks have calories- and coke zero or diet drinks have sodium.
  • Aimee_PD
    Aimee_PD Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    the only things i drink now are water and tea...no calories in the ones i drink!
  • rrberthelot
    Options
    I don't understand why you're worried about the calories in the coffee and not in the calories in the milk and syrup.
  • cheezema
    Options
    I was just surprised. Yes, I am conceerned about the other calories.
  • admiredseazons
    Options

Try doing a couple of star jumps while you are waiting for it and I reckon you will not need to worry about the 2 calories lol! Sorry I could not resist! :wink:
  • admiredseazons
    Options
    I like that idea ;-)