My Success Story

Options
Hello My Name is Abigail Riley and I have been using this program for about 6 months. On this program so far I have lost 64 pounds and before I went on this program I had lost 32. This program has helped me transform my life and I have lost 11 sizes and have three pounds til I reach 100 pounds weight loss. This program beats any program out there in the market and is FREE. If you are looking for a healthy way to lose this program can do everything you need. Whether it's tracking your nutrients for the day and a dairy you can reach from your phone or cumputer nothing beats it. I have tried weight watchers were you pay 11-12 dollars a week to track your success and it's not effective and usually you gain it back again. With this program it teaches you the right way to lose and will saves you 50.00 dollars a week in cost from weight watchers. I cannot stress to you enough how this program has changed my life. If anyone needs any help or has any questions email me and I will help you and support you. Thank You Fitness Pal. :happy:

Replies

• amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome! Congratulations on all your success.
  • SISMELLON
    SISMELLON Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congratulations hearing about your journey. Makes it hopeful for me I to have alot weight to lose and realize it will take some time but with this web site it helps me be more more conscious of what I put in my mouth,:bigsmile:
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Great story! Thank you for sharing!!
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Congratulations =]. I love this website as well. I have the most supportive friends. If it weren't for them, I don't think I could do it.
  • Dipmom
    Dipmom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Stories like yours are why I love this site! Thanks for sharing.
  • sonpet
    sonpet Posts: 16
    Options
    WOW your story gives me some motivation. Did you follow the calorie suggestions etc on MFP? I am loving this tool so far but motivation and wilpower always seem to be lacking..I look in the mirror and get all gungho and by days end I'm am feeling like it is a waste of time and I will always be over weight. Reading your story made me smile. 100lbs is a huge success.
    Coming right at you is a friend request
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! Great success!!
  • ahsina
    Options
    That's awesome :) Pls share before and after pictures ... would love the inspiration!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Great job! I would love to see before and after pics for the inspiration. You have done a great job. Keep it up.
  • tkiefe01
    tkiefe01 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Nikkidreamz
    Nikkidreamz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    HI I AM REALLY IMPRESSED BY YOUR STORY. I REALLY NEED SOMEONE IN MY CORNER SUCH AS YOURSELF. I WILL REQUEST YOU AS A FRIEND. I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!1
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!