Intro

Options
Hello,
I'm fairly new to mfp... I found the app on my iphone in the beginning of January. I started to use it here and there. I have officially decided to use it everyday and stick to it because it has the same concept as weight watchers online, which I have had success in the past. My fitness pal is perfect to do when i'm on the go! It's easily accessible anywhere with my phone, and the website is motivating and has many useful tools.

I've always been curvy and a few pounds over weight. I'm 5'2 so every pound is visible when I gain. Currently, I'd love to loose 20 pounds and get back to the weight I was my second year of college. I'm now 25 and it's much harder to loose weight when the majority of my days are spent sitting down. I try to stay pretty active, i've never really been very out of shape. I played sports and worked out most of my life, I also even had jobs where I was on my feet and running around (waiting tables and bartending in busy restaurants).

I'm excited for this new journey in my life and to change my lifestyle completely for the better. I essentially want to work hard and live a long, healthy life. Here I go again....

Replies

• bryanbolick
    bryanbolick Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! You're a great friend! and You ROCK!
  • D_elCoop1216
    Options
    Thanks! you are a great friend also! you always listen to all of my drama and i'm glad we're in this together! we can do this!!!!