difference? 40lbs down... (pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• barbsus1991
    barbsus1991 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    its hard seeing it yourself isnt it! ive got some kinda warped view that even if i reach my target of 12 stone im still going to look the same as i always have! i mean my mum tells me i look different, but thats my mum, she HAS to say that lol. we will all get there!- slowly but surely!

you guys really are awesome =] - i just need to remember these comments and this feeling when i wake up tomorrow now!
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Big Difference!! Great job!
  • MrsSmith2010
    MrsSmith2010 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness, total difference!! we're our own worst critics honey, you're doing amazing! keep up the great work and learn to love what you've done! you look great :)
  • Davis713
    Davis713 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    WOW You look awesome! :happy: GREAT JOB!!
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Beautiful before and after. And yes you can see a huge difference.
  • britshiv9
    Options
    Can definitely see the difference. You look great! Be proud and keep up the good work!:smile:
  • heatypablo
    Options
    You are crazy girl!! I see a huge difference... you look amazing. Thank you for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • appleshells
    Options
    Absolutely stunning! Good job!
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    You look great...nice job and keep it up!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Wow, definitely see the difference. Loving your tiny waist

:happy:
  • x3mommy
    x3mommy Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can see major differences! And the hair is a dramatic one--- love the new 'do!
  • sweetpeaga7
    Options
    You LOOK AWESOME!!! Don't get down on yourself. You seriously have done great! You should be proud of yourself I AM! It's more than most people can accomplish. Way to go! And hang with it...you've probably just hit a plateau and that happens to us ALL.
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Amazing,you should be very proud.
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    huge difference!! Way to go girl!! :drinker:
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I have a very long way to go still, and am struggling with motivation at the moment, and could do with some feedback! I honestly cant see all that much of a difference and after 40lbs its starting to get me down!

near to my heaviest...

aug2010.jpg

a few weeks ago...

IMG_0275.jpg

sorry about the picture quality etc, i have hardly and pictures of myself! any thoughts? differences? (apart from the hair xD)

Oh Yes I can tell there's a difference. You are looking great! Congratulations
  • loseit4good52
    Options
    near to my heaviest...

1-2.jpg?t=1297285929

a few weeks ago...

2-1.jpg?t=1297285929
    Girl you look FANTASTIC!!! Keep it up..this really encourages me :flowerforyou: