First Major Goal Victory

Options
I set myself my first goal of my pre pregnancy weight of 85kg...yesterday I finally got there, its only taken me a year!!! LOL

So in celebration I went for a wee shop yesterday...

New bra, 12D....never been a 12 in my life (ok maybe when I first got one :laugh: )
Exercise tights....I hate tights as i have thick legs, but I managed to get into a medium pair (I have been a medium since high school :heart: ), and they dont look too bad!!
Strapless Top...in a medium again!!

So all in all I had a fabulous day and people are starting to notice big changes in my body shape so thats even more motivation to get to my Ultimate Goal only 10kgs away!!!

Replies

• Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!! I'm so proud of you. Keep it up and next thing you know, you'll be in a small.
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Big Congrats, you earned that shopping trip! Kepp it up!
  • Belle_Fille
    Options
    congrats! What is a 12D? here that would be a TINY bust and HUGE breasts
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    awesum, it feels so good when you fit new clothes and especially when ppl notice ur loss. keep up the good job:bigsmile:
  • ariayla
    Options
    congrats! What is a 12D? here that would be a TINY bust and HUGE breasts

Its NZ sizing which I cant compare to US sizing as its very confusing. A 12 measures 33" around your back (under bust).

ETA...38" bust
  • azlemed
    Options
    thats so awesome... well done, the hard work is worth it.. and a 12, omg I remember wearing a 12 when I was 18....
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    How fantastic!!!!!! You should feel sooo proud :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!