21 lbs gone with pics :)

13»

Replies

• Wow, you look amazing! Great job. I hope to look like that some day :D
  • Viviana02
    Viviana02 Posts: 7 Member
    Great job!!! You look nice!
  • what are you talking about! that is a big difference!!! Congrats I can't wait until I can post pics up!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    :noway: What a difference!!

Looking great!!!
  • Beautiful! You look so happy!
  • That;s awesome how long were you on this before you lost all that weight?!?!?!? i started january 11 this year and since then I lost 7 pounds
  • :flowerforyou: You look amazing!!! how long did it take for you to lose the weight??
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    great job!!!!
  • You look so good! Keep it up girl!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Very noticeable difference, keep up the great work!
  • dr1981
    dr1981 Posts: 76 Member
    That's really cool!
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    you look fabulous~ I wish I could see as big of a difference as I see in you! Keep up the great work
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    You look wonderful :) Congrats :)
  • Great job! our stats are about the same, i dropped from 165lbs to 149 and im going for 125. Keep up the great work, you look amazing!
  • sfootman
    sfootman Posts: 9 Member
    You look awesome! Keep it up. What is your reward?
  • Jwirl
    Jwirl Posts: 29 Member
    That;s awesome how long were you on this before you lost all that weight?!?!?!? i started january 11 this year and since then I lost 7 pounds
    I started mid october on this site at about 170, and the after pic was taken begining of jan. and thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!