A New Me

Options
Hi..I am new at this and very hopeful for myself. I used to weigh at the most 130 lbs and that was only about 8 years ago and now, well.....let's just say, I would be glad to weigh double that!!! I am motivated I hope. I do need to walk every day and that is my plan beginning tomorrow because I got off super late tonight. I know, why wait until tomorrow? I started this today and walking starts tomorrow. So, if anyone has any ideas, I am open......I wish everyone luck.....Oh, my friend Melissa told me about this today so Hi Melissa.....

Replies

• MyMy
    MyMy Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi..I am new at this and very hopeful for myself. I used to weigh at the most 130 lbs and that was only about 8 years ago and now, well.....let's just say, I would be glad to weigh double that!!! I am motivated I hope. I do need to walk every day and that is my plan beginning tomorrow because I got off super late tonight. I know, why wait until tomorrow? I started this today and walking starts tomorrow. So, if anyone has any ideas, I am open......I wish everyone luck.....Oh, my friend Melissa told me about this today so Hi Melissa.....
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hello an welcome it can be done with this site and the people here check out profile (proof ) here nothing else good luck:drinker:
  • keepnfaith
    keepnfaith Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome mymy, you will love it here!:bigsmile:
  • johnsscarlett
    johnsscarlett Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. If you are like the rest of us you will become addicted to the it. When I'm home I find myself constantly getting back on the computer. I do a load of laundry then come back on, I eat then come back on. I Have just found a lot of encouragement by reading the different post. There are a lot of awesome people here who have wonderful advice and encouragement. Good luck!
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Wonderful to have you! I agree - addicted to the site! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this is a great site. Just a warning, it's addictive.

You joined today, you're walking tomorrow, you'll do better the day after that. Just work for progress, perfection gets in the way.

Be kind to yourself, treat yourself with respect.

You're going to do great!
  • stenogal
    Options
    Hey My! Melissa here...:happy:
    I am soooo proud of you! Look at you already using the message board and everything.
    I too agree with everyone else that it is addicting and it is wonderful. We all need to figure out what motivates us and keeps us motivated and happy to get through this long journey that will have the best outcome! Looking forward to seeing your ticker change!!!!!:flowerforyou:

See you at work!