Just started yesterday.. need some friends here!

Options
I just signed up yesterday.. I am finding this hard but so far so good.. Hoping to keep it up!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• krm944
    Options
    Hi,

Congrats on starting! I just started today. I have struggled with the bulge for years and have been up and down in weight and fitness levels. I have had personal trainers remind me a million times that I didnt add all the weight in a day and that it wont come off in a day.

Keep it up!

Kyle
  • jorjiasmum
    Options
    Hi there, I've just started today and slowly finding my way around. Looking forward to getting going :happy:

Still getting used to everyone talking in pounds when here we use kilograms, but so far I'm really excited and motivated!!
  • LadyCrimson
    Options
    Welcome!! You're in the right place.

Feel free to friend me if you like. Like you, I am just starting out. So far I am down 10, loving it, and remembering to love myself along the way.

:heart:

Warmly,
    LadyCrimson
  • EDBENAGLIO
    Options
    I FEEL YOUR PAIN JUST FRIENDED YOU
  • jenners22
    Options
    Welcome! This site is really helpful. If you need some support, I'm here for ya! :flowerforyou:
  • punkrockgood1
    Options
    Hey welcome! I'm pretty new as well. It's a challenge but I'm hoping it'll get easier as I form better and healthier habits :) good luck! Anyone please feel free to friend me as well :)
  • joyojess
    Options
    Hey i only started monday and so far so good :) The real test for me will be the weekend!!! did my first lot of exercise today and although it was tough feel soooo pleased with myself. it was worth it just to know i could do it you know. They say the first couple of weeks are always the hardest so once we get through that im sure it'll feel like second nature :) Good luck you can do it xx
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Welcome and anyone feel free to add me.
  • simsno
    Options
    Good luck! I just started a week ago and have found this to be a great tool! It takes a couple of days to get in a routine but I have found that I am more aware of what I eat when I have to account for it on here. I lost 3 pounds in my first week and really haven't started to workout~ there is a lot of support on here!
  • srappleby
    Options
    I started Monday and totally understand where you are coming from. Fortunately there appears to be a HUGE amount of support on here which can make all the difference!!!
  • RuthCanDoIt
    Options
    Hi there! I just started here today as well. Keep in mind, YOU CAN DO THIS. It won't be easy, heck it'll be frustrating at times, but remember, it will be extremely worth it. I'd be glad to add you as a friend on here, because I too am looking for motivation. It's tough to get motivated, mostly with exercising. I used to be "allergic" to the gym, but I now have an actual contract with one, and I am now in love with it. It can happen! I suggest you try it, it's a great feeling.
  • gina205
    gina205 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi. Welcome! Feel free to add me!
  • rckchik13
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey! :o)
  • itsbella
    itsbella Posts: 1,101
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me!
  • mjcrothers
    mjcrothers Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Glad you found us here! I love MFP. all the best!
  • Fariiha
    Options
    Welcome !! I am also a new user its my 3rd day on MFP.best of luck to everybody!!
    lose weight feel great :)
  • thartman01
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who added me and is going to add me! This is great I can feel the love haha:heart:
  • ledfordtr2
    Options
    It's day 5 for me, never dieted or exercised before in my life! I'll need some support, so anyone that wants to add me as a friend, feel free!
  • suszieq55
    suszieq55 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is a great site. I restarted the first of the year. Feel free to add me.
  • anbegley
    anbegley Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You are definitely in the right place. Here to motivate you, move you, whatever it takes. Feel free to friend me.
    Best of luck.
    Angela