Embarrassing Question for the girls

Options
Does anyone else get more intune with their libido during their time of the month? I always feel like a horny teenage boy for the days surrounding that TOM.

Replies

• Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I think I usually do. This is a bit of a personal response from me, but I had to recently come off the POP pill because it screwed with my libido :(
  • DarthBubbles
    Options
    Yep! Good to hear I'm not the only one...my husband always knows when my time is coming because I'm all over him lol
    And since I've lost a little weight and feel a little better about myself, it's even worse-or better :tongue:
  • Ananke65
    Options
    Yup, just before, during and after :ohwell:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Isn't that the point? I can't recall when it happens but there are indeed times during the month where a woman will have a higher interest in sex. I would take a good guess and say before ovulation lol, since that would be the practical time. And yes, I feel the same way.
  • mmoyer1978
    mmoyer1978 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Most definitely. But then, since I had my second child and passed the age of 30, I may need to get a second husband before I break the one I've got. LOL! He's not complaining...
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Lol! I would have to agree. Now when I was pregnant..I was an animal with my husband. Haha!
  • rulerbreaker
    Options
    Yes! My theory is that your body is getting rid of the old egg, making everything nice and clean for the new one you're about to drop and your body wants to clue you in that it's the perfect time to make a baby. So it makes you horny.
    I ovulate right after my period and I thought that that was why: brand new egg, brand new uterine lining. I thought that all women ovulate right after their cycle, but they don't.